Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't melt the same doesn't taste the same , takes a bit getting used to , but beats the things taking place to other earthlings .

E 1404: Oxidised starch

Origin:
Prepared by treating starch with hypochlorite. The starch is partially degraded and oxidised.

oxidized starch (INS 1404, E1404)[3] with sodium hypochlorite, breaking down viscosity

E200 is a Food Additive that is approved by the European Union (EU) and is used as a preservative in food and drink products.

yeah sounds healthy and delicious :8

Breaky
about twenty grapes first,
then, Bacon & Fetta with Szechuan. :p
1494451069_20170511_071452.jpg

gunna follow that with a glass of full cream milk with extra cream added. :D

Ramjet said:
E 1404: Oxidised starch

Origin:
Prepared by treating starch with hypochlorite. The starch is partially degraded and oxidised.

oxidized starch (INS 1404, E1404)[3] with sodium hypochlorite, breaking down viscosity

E200 is a Food Additive that is approved by the European Union (EU) and is used as a preservative in food and drink products.

yeah sounds healthy and delicious :8

lol the quantity is barely life threatening, I have more concern with our water supply . But thanks for the heads up {)
Your tu quoque fallacy sounds a bit like silvers eggs.
1494458361_image.jpg

Pre game breakfast :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've noticed a trend where there's a slow cooking process is that from the age of dripping?

Nah Mick, the chillie is just the vegetarian quotent to keep you happy mate, I'm on the high fat animal proteins with a little veganism thrown in for the planetary do gooders, but, if somethings dead, I'll be first on the scerne to size it up for a plate, just to run it through the internals and retrieve that yummy life force (thanks gaia). :D

silver said:
Nah Mick, the chillie is just the vegetarian quotent to keep you happy mate, I'm on the high fat animal proteins with a little veganism thrown in for the planetary do gooders, but, if somethings dead, I'll be first on the scerne to size it up for a plate, just to run it through the internals and retrieve that yummy life force (thanks gaia). :D

1494477077_image.jpg

tom yum goong Minus the fish sauce mate , because I'm a plantery dogooder :p

Shot some camels yesterday morning and stole a back strap off a young cow. Camped out with CairnsPom and his tour groups last night and we all pigged out on camel steaks.
I think it was a hit...all plates were licked clean! :Y:

OK guys. Gotta agree with silver. Please get back on topic. Positive comments to each others cooking efforts would be much appreciated and the jokes belong elsewhere.
Yes I am guilty of it as much as anyone.

Cheers

Ramjet

Latest posts