Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PIZZA last night ,,,,,tonight I am just putting down the slow cooker and filling it with a good curry, only because its cool weather ahead and a good sweet curry goes down well,,,yummie....and flat bread....all are welcome,,,,,,

1494727707_6db4ecda-88c2-4cbc-9677-b20fa59008d4.jpg

Crumbed barramundi

Soft salad is
Broccoli brocolini brussel sprout alpalpha sprout mungbeans garlic tumeric ginger mushroom onion

Gunna be some high expectations to beat next year Dan ,.... just showed my wide eyed woman, n wondering silently if I really should have. :lol: :Y:
Looking great though mate ! :cool:

junkdog said:
PIZZA last night ,,,,,tonight I am just putting down the slow cooker and filling it with a good curry, only because its cool weather ahead and a good sweet curry goes down well,,,yummie....and flat bread....all are welcome,,,,,,

Sounds like a mighty feast coming up JD, but remember the golden rule............No pictures means it didn't happen....... :D :D :D

P.S. I should be there about 1900 hours ;) ]:D

silver said:
Gunna be some high expectations to beat next year Dan ,.... just showed my wide eyed woman, n wondering silently if I really should have. :lol: :Y:
Looking great though mate ! :cool:

My missus will never ever ever ever be shown that photo!!!!! :D

Great effort Dan but I think Mr Silver is right...... :eek: :eek:

Did someone mention lamb??

Technically not a cooked product....yet... but a bit of prep work to get to that point.

Not lamb either but mutton, grown on beautiful pastures, humanely slaughtered and carefully butchered by myself and the family.

1494752318_mutton_1.jpg

Chop anyone?

1494752318_mutton_2.jpg

Luckily they have a big freezer as it was a rather large sheep.

1494752318_mutton_3.jpg

Hoping to have some results to show soon.

Cheers,

Billly.

Mackka said:
Oh MUTTON! Yum yum yum yum and yummy. So much flavour especially when it is cooked in its own fat. Give me more baby, take me home country road.
Hey Billy save me a seat and I will bring the red.
Mackka :)

Haha Mackka, you've got me humming that song now!! :lol:

I don't think a lack of yummy lamb candy aka "fat" will be a problem on this particular sheep ;)

Seat saved, mmmmm red!!! :p :p

Latest posts