Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Piece of rump. Feeding the kids as usual.

1541586208_20181107_192623.jpg

1541586257_20181107_195151.jpg

Jaros said:
All looks very functional. No probs with the inverter? How many watts in the inverter- I've forgotten.
Good luck out there. :perfect:
it all seems to work pretty well, even with the lid half down the inverter never had a dramatic change of running temp :cool:
it charged all the detecting gear, run the fridge , everything and retained 12.8v unloaded terminal voltage :power:
had solar on it yesterday in the midday sun and that achieved 3.1 amps on average :)
the inverter is 1500 watts, 3000 surge

Yeah FP same species as in freshwater crayfish. I would be concerned posting after being refrigerated. Between my kids and family dropping in (conveniently after pickling) I only have 2 jars left in my beer fridge. Im more than happy to post up any recipes I have.

WhiteyCQ said:
Yeah FP same species as in freshwater crayfish. I would be concerned posting after being refrigerated. Between my kids and family dropping in (conveniently after pickling) I only have 2 jars left in my beer fridge. Im more than happy to post up any recipes I have.
Lucky family to have Pop making delicious redclaw pickles for them. Thanks, yes If you would post the recipe thatd be great Whitey.
Just gotta get out and find ourselves some yabbies to pickle. Yummmm

Found this photo from a few years ago, and it reminded me that I should make it again.

Don't have a sour dough starter at the moment, but will be at home next year, and possibly the year after, and will have to make one.

Mild yellow onions are in season, and as we were having steak for dinner I decided to make some onion rings. On a whim I made the batter from my sourdough starter with a bit of extra flour, salt, a dash of peanut oil and some soda water. The result was outstanding - very light batter that shatteringly crisp and had a complex flavour.

1542064473_onion_rings.jpg

Latest posts