Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a simple meal for the bush on a wood stove and a pan :cool: just found :party: the long lost usb stove :( found it in my motorcycle trailer :Y:

1540103835_p1120455.jpg

1540103835_p1120456.jpg

1540103835_p1120457.jpg

I cooked pig knuckles last nigh..on bbq..2 of em.. with roast veg...yum...and enough left for tonight's feed of roast pork n gravy rolls ..yum..for a lunch we had 2 marathon spring rolls...on barbie. haven't had em for donkeys yrs .yum...no pics cos I'm not allowed yet..

Gassman said:
I cooked pig knuckles last nigh..on bbq..2 of em.. with roast veg...yum...and enough left for tonight's feed of roast pork n gravy rolls ..yum..for a lunch we had 2 marathon spring rolls...on barbie. haven't had em for donkeys yrs .yum...no pics cos I'm not allowed yet..
Bloody hell Gassman you cant write all that delicious sounding stuff up and not back it up with the pickies. Get 4 more posts up and we wanna see the food photos. :)

Awesome Billy, I have a Hark the same size I use regularly. I also cook once a week (days off) on my Weber kettle. If I go to our beach house I have a choice each afternoon to use our barrel smoker, campovens, Weber kettle (another one) or the bbq. Each one is what I call easy cooking, put on and sit back with a cold beverage of choice. I do everything from seafood to lamb. Im yet to try a dessert in one

Latest posts