Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Young fella cooked a round thin curry pie in filo pastry ... Soo soo nice, I had to stop and take ya's a photo :p
1522554803_screenshot_2018-04-01-13-49-43.jpg

edit in:- went for seconds too. :party: :party:
1522555207_screenshot_2018-04-01-13-58-31.jpg

Gotta tell you, they were the best snags I've ...we've had for I don't know how long, the toast was well smokey awsome. Beautiful still night 19 degrees outside all that with a cold beer, only thing thing missing was the kangaroos hoping past. Only annoying thing was the tourists driving past but , you get that, I am one sometimes :)

I said to my Wife...gee it takes at least 2 hrs to get this thing hot enough to cook on and we then both agreed that back then that's pretty much what you did most days was cook and wash clothes when life was simple. The stove was mostly always hot.

Yes true for the 19 years i lived there i can't remember a day it was not burning unless we went away somewhere
The food cooked on it and in it was well no words can describe it
Mate you have a treasure there

Hey Wishful, that brought back memories of my childhood. The stove was the centrepiece of our kitchen as everyone, especially in winter, would turn their chairs toward the stove and Mum would open the door for the hot air to surround us. The stove was hot all day and a kettle was on the side ready for anyone that turned up to have a cuppa.
Regards
Mackka :Y:

Latest posts