Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey SA Bogan - these are the best editions and the 1980s if you can get them. I cancelled my subscription to GG&T a couple of years ago. Why? Full of nonsense.

Ye Ole barter system still alive and well round these here parts :lol:
Help the old fella up the road with some alloy tig welding and he give me this motor 6 cylinder diesel engine, came out of his old acco truck, thought it might of been a perkins, but its litterd in International Harvester logo's, can turn a whopping trommel with this sucker, or pump :eek:
1406858179_diesel_002-optimized.jpg

Shed's getting a bit clutterd, better start getting some projects squared away, i think :D
1406858180_diesel_001-optimized.jpg

Metal detecting for GOLD in Australia by Doug Stone and a heavy duty battery for the SPP arrived today.
Already read the book, great set of maps within for all states.

My desire to get the Whites TDI Pro got the better of me so just got off the phone to Dunnoly.
New TDI Pro with Nugget Finder 14x9 elliptical (solid) on the way. The SPP I got a couple of months ago for my detecting partners (kids)
and the new TDI Pro for me. Roll on next weekend.

The TDI came with the bonus of a padded bag, headphones and a Coiltek 10x5. Paid the difference between
the Coiltek and the bigger 14x9 Nugget Finder as there were no 10x5 coiltek's in stock at the moment.

Won't post a pic, I am sure you have all seen and drooled over one. :p

Sa_bogan said:
This was delivered in the mail today. Was using a cheapy from bunnings and the old man upgraded so I had to do one better ;)
http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums...A-9158-4E22-8B99-4350898EF375_zpsxmdqrspx.jpg

G'day bogan, you won't know yourself with one of these after using one of the cheaper ones!
I have had a Petzl headlamp for a lot of years and its been a great light but after seeing my mates Led Lenser in action I splashed out and bought one myself. Its the H7R.2 and apart from all the clever little features and the super bright light I am loving the fact that's its rechargeable too!
1406934626_led_lensor_1.jpg

1406934648_led_lensor_2.jpg

Cheers,
Billy.

Hi Girls and Boys,
As stated above the H series LedLenser head torches are fantastic in every respect; that said though the new H14R2 is not suitable for use when out night detecting as they generate EMI that cannot be tuned out, at least on ML4500 and ML5000 detectors; don't know about other makes/models.
The earlier model 1 H14 works very well with no EMI issues on the above model detectors.
SinHof.

Not exactly today but couple days ago I placed wining bit on 11" Minelab Commander DD coil. Hopefully I will get it next week . Just hope it will work well on White's SPP detector. Now I got 7.5" mono plus new 11" DD, when 14" mono comes up for right price I may get it and that will do me. Those 3 coils should cover my prospecting needs.
Karl

New pair of magnums got the trifecta. Pair in my size (13) rare as hen's teeth in Ballarat, waterproof design with carbon tip ( awesome for detecting) and on sale :)

1406963889_2014-08-02_17.17.49.jpg

Rays outdoors mate $194 have to say I go through boots pretty fast 12 months at best these are rock solid feel like they have already been warn in. Super comfy and.... waterproof impregnated materials right through.

Even the quick unzip has waterproof tongue right to the top bloody light too and great tread pattern
1406966574_20140802_180159.jpg

Latest posts