Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave I was asked by my new bro in law to go fossicking. Little did i know that iit was snowing at the time but always go prepared. We got to the spot and i got into my gear and got into the centre of the creek where it narrowed and took the pelican pick and filled the brickies sieve and showed him the process. Turned it over on a hessian bag and the light just hit the middle of the throw and the blue sparkled. Next minute, i heard a sploosh and my bro had jumped into the creek behind me in his jeans telling me he wants the pick and the sieve. Been my second best mate for 35 years. First best mate is my wife.

After three cancellations by the contractors, finally the solar panels went on the roof. Inspector came on friday & switched it on. With the weather on the cloudy side, it went as expected...until today.

Friday 9kw, Saturday 12kw, Sunday 9kw, and today a staggering 28.4kw as Ballarat turned on a nice sunny day. Got nothing but a grin ear to ear as the 20c feed in should tally up quite nicely.

Solar.jpg

Never seen them before but a great idea, just add woollen mittens first. When fossicking at Oberon in winter, I would wear a full wet suit, and scuba gloves. Worked very well.
Standard Glen Innes gear Mackka... Full Dive Suit and Hot water down the back... We made our own Hot Water system... It worked and My Mate still has the Burn scars to prove it...... He was the 'Gunnie Pig'... I was the 'Engineer.'..:D😄 We eventually got it to the Right temp...😁

LW...

After three cancellations by the contractors, finally the solar panels went on the roof. Inspector came on friday & switched it on. With the weather on the cloudy side, it went as expected...until today.

Friday 9kw, Saturday 12kw, Sunday 9kw, and today a staggering 28.4kw as Ballarat turned on a nice sunny day. Got nothing but a grin ear to ear as the 20c feed in should tally up quite nicely.

View attachment 13407
good price for the feed in fwdoz , we get screwed big time here with ergon we get 9 cents a kwh:mad:

At the old house I was getting 66c...But that was ending this year anyway, so 20c is the best in Vic
Thats a hell of a lot better FIT than we get in QLD...... best I can find in Brisbane is 5c/Kw, if anyone knows a better FIT in Brissy, I'd love to hear about it

Latest posts