Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hammers and a pick. Market bargains.

Miners pick and little sledge have some real age to them, pick will be restored, and ready for use soon. Trying to make out makers mark on little FBH.

Anyone know the name or use of the curved hammer?

1435458520_unnamed.jpg

Love that old pick mate...I can't seem to find them anywhere.

That little curved hammer looks like one my father in law uses....he is a furniture upholsterer, its good for getting tacks out of old furniture

The curved hammer could have been used by a rabbit trapper. One side was used to dig a hole to put the trap in, and the hammer side used to drive the peg in.
I have one very similar that I used when I trapped the odd bunny.
Agree with Mjb on the old pick, wonder how much gold it has helped to recover :cool:
Cheers,
Billy.

GaryO said:
GaryO said:
My 4x2 Rodeo was good , but so many negatives like 450km's a tank , no ABS or Airbags etc and a metalic paint job and a tub I was for ever worried about stratching.
This newie ticks all the boxs I need . Its my first ever new car so I will have to send a buddy down the track to clear the branches lol

Nice one Gary!!, Reckon you will be very happy with her! :cool:

Bought this one off the old man and its the newest vehicle I have owned with under 40k on the clock.

1435738564_colly_1.jpg

Have done a few mods since and have a few more to go, but overall very happy with it and she gets me where I want to go, even on highway tyres ;)

1435738701_colly_2.jpg

1435738701_colly_3.jpg

Enjoy and don't worry about the "bush pin striping" its hardly noticeable on a white vehicle :lol:

Cheers,
Phil.

Gday P11,... Welcome to the forum,... never heard of one of them types of tecta, but maybe if it has Disc and it's turned on full boar Disc you won't hear that itty bitty 5c piece. ;)
parkermax11 said:
Can't seem to get my Kogan Detector working. It turns on, but when I go over a 5c coin nothing happens?

Latest posts