Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I picked it up got a new Kindle that is backlit. My old one had a little light in the cover.
Much easier to read this one.
I have downloaded just over 700 auto biographies to read, should keep me away from the tv.

1433987280_capture.jpg

I got back from the US last week and I couldn't find a single prospecting shop anywhere near to where I was staying. So I made some compulsive buys while I was there. Since ive been back the cabin fever has been running high.
Meet my new friend Chewbacca the beanie [an improvement on my looks they tell me] This will keep my noggen warm in Tuena [or shot]
1434764411_chewy_337_x_599.jpg

Couldn't resist the Darth Vader popcorn holder
1434764701_vader337_x_599.jpg

Finally found something I could use while prospecting.Some flat bottom scoops[$6] and an oversize bum-bag.
I thought the plastic squeeze bottle was pretty cool, should make for a good snuffer bottle. At $1 each ya cant go wrong
1434764968_tools_600_x_337.jpg

Cheers
ChrisM

Just curious Chris, does your snuffer bottle have a plastic straw going inside the guts of it? Otherwise you'll blow the hard earned out the end or squeeze it whilst standing and will fall out the end when you tip it?

Next1m8 said:
Just curious Chris, does your snuffer bottle have a plastic straw going inside the guts of it? Otherwise you'll blow the hard earned out the end or squeeze it whilst standing and will fall out the end when you tip it?
Good pick up there Next1ma8.
I havent fitted the straw into it just yet. Just inside the lid is a perfect circular base to glue a fibro washer onto and then insert the straw through that. A bit of sealant and it should be good to go. The plastic is just thick enough to have a great return quality. I'll post up a pic as soon as I get one ready.
Cheers
ChrisM

If you just use a Coke bottle blue thingie in the lid should do, I wouldn't advise gluing it just in case you need to disassemble it, however glueing it shouldn't hurt as long as it's not a resin type glue as they tend to bond to surfaces and when I say bond would likely melt it, look forward to updates how you go

Happy hunting Chris

From another Chris ;)

Latest posts