Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i reckon you're spot on mate, i was able to drop my gain to 4....... and still get a response on the 0.11 piece that to me is amazing in wet ground. cant wait to hit some known producing areas.

Hi Golddigg
Have you ever seen how some people treat their coils,I am not surprised that you tested a dodgy one.
The new coiltek coil and the 4500 are a great combination,a friend has that and he is digging nuggets and targets at good depth.I bought one some time back on his recommendation,and I have dug targets on a patch that I have that I could not hear before.

Regards for now
Frank

thedigger said:
Hi Golddigg
Have you ever seen how some people treat their coils,I am not surprised that you tested a dodgy one.
The new coiltek coil and the 4500 are a great combination,a friend has that and he is digging nuggets and targets at good depth.I bought one some time back on his recommendation,and I have dug targets on a patch that I have that I could not hear before.

Regards for now
Frank

i have frank, ive seen buckets filled with coils that spend their days rattling around in trucks.... i'm sure the demo was no different. glad to hear your mate is getting results form the combo. fingers crossed

ill put a pic up for you mate give me one minute

here ya go mate, rons new toys

1433316003_img_0546.jpg

Yesterday didn,t buy anything. But today i have to buy tyres. Way to go use all my buys at once. lol

Not today but last week on a rainy day in Dunolly, I stoked the fire and had a quiet port or ten, whilst Mrs Redfin
spent the day scouring Op Shops within a 50 km radius and managed to pick up another 2 oils by John Vander.
Love his stuff.
One is the Village of Yackandandah, the other the Village of Clunes.

1433717672_v1.jpg

1433717681_v2.jpg

a 12V oven. A few mates have these are give this brand the thumbs up.
You can't cook in them but can heat up prepared food or keep food at temperature.
(Think Hot Dogs or sausage rolls for morning tea in the bush)

1433983962_capture.jpg

That's cool, I like it. Good price too. Hot dogs or sausage rolls hey Redfin? Now that's luxury, beats a stale sandwich any day. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts