Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually bought it last week but it arrived this week. SDC2300 cover with build in stand to stop it falling over.
Great product very well made.
1408088455_photo6.jpg

....a 4WD yippee :) :) :) :) :) :) Nissan Patrol 1999 ST GU 4.5L Auto duel fuel, very very good condition well looked after vehicle.

Stevo - a 5000, a sluice and a good model Patrol - no stopping you now mate!!!! Any plans for setting up the back for your gear?

Just bought a full length roof rack to store the sluice and other gear I need for my prospecting trips( 5000 stays in car with me :) ) Have to get some decent dirt tyres for it, its currently running road slicks. Next week I will be installing led bar on the bullbar also have a snorkel to install and probably go with a duel battery setup and run 12v out the rear. I wont be installing any draws in the back as I have a big dog to cart around with me.

Today i recievd my "rapid river sluice" and what beauty. The unit looks even better that the pics (which you can see under classified section". Congrats Ryan on a bloody well made machine.

Looks like a Macca's bag and a Coke can. Ya gotta have smoko after a job like that :) There are some very talented people around. Come to think of it he might have had some smoko before he started. :D

My first Walco Heavy duty pick.

I'm sure it will give many years of faithful digging, it certainly has a well made appearance and feel to it.

Happy days :D

Finally bit the bullet today and ordered a new Mitsubishi 4x4 dual cab ute. So will have to sell off 2 other vehicles including my Saab convertible to make room.

So prospecting and caravanning on the menu again. Woohoo!

Good 4x4 the Triton, it will take you anywhere in the scrub with some decent rubber.

Ditto. Triton is the best car I ve owned so far. Turbo diesel, auto. Now I go into the bush with complete confidence, space and good fuel economy for a big car. Its great on the highway for long trips as well.

I m sure all the other manufacturers make great cars as well these days.

Retirement Stone said:
Ditto. Triton is the best car I ve owned so far. Turbo diesel, auto. Now I go into the bush with complete confidence, space and good fuel economy for a big car. Its great on the highway for long trips as well.

I m sure all the other manufacturers make great cars as well these days.

what fuel economy do you get in yours per 100 km ?

Found a local supplier of 4x4 dealer accessories so I can setup the essentials on the trident.

kleinman98 said:
Found a local supplier of 4x4 dealer accessories so I can setup the essentials on the trident.

ALDI have 4x4 recovery gear, LED light bars, winches, high lift jacks at the moment. The leftovers should be on special next week for more of a bargain.

kleinman98 said:

Have fun with that, here is a little list for you to tick off.
And some research to do = http://www.newtriton.net/

They do come up a treat.

Weather Shields front
Front windows tinted.
Auxiliary Gauge Set.
Towbar Package.
Dust seal kit for tail gate.
Rubber mat tray.
Tray bed rear tail gate liner.
Canopy.
Dash Matt.
Factory fitted GPS with reverse camera
Triton Door Handle Recess Plates.
Triton Front Windscreen Sunshade film.
USB Charger.
Reversing Sensors.
Reverse spot lights Narva 71860.
Stainless Steel Outer Scuff Plates fr & rr.
ARB Deluxe bulbar.
ARB Under Vehicle Protection bash plate
ARB Snorkel..
ARB Old Man Emu Suspension.
Beaudesert 2 Stainless steal Exhaust
Lube change - Rear Diff,4lts Nulon full synthetic.
Stein Bauer Chip.
Sprint Booster.
GME UHF Radio 80 channel.
Trailer Brake System.
Oil catch Can fitted,
ERG Blanked off.
Hella 100w Spot lights with Blue filters.
Pollen Aircon Fliter (MZ341012EX).
Rear diff breather mod.
Genuine Alloy Sports Pedals.
Long Ranger fuel Tank 126 lts.
BlueMax 2, Boost & EGT Guage.
Mounted ARB air compressor
2 inch ultimate suspension lift
BF Goodrich 265 / 65/17

1408926055_tri.jpg

Latest posts