Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ridge Runner said:
I would love to get my hands on a Standard Walco Pick, :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

It's hard to find a pick that's light enough to carry around for hours but still has enough impact to dig in hard ground. Then when you eventually find something that seems to work you find it's too long to dig down deep or too short to handle a tough rocky spot. You can have the heavy one back at camp but who wants to leave that big nugget in the ground until you return with all the gear to get it out :|

A couple of years back I dug two over 100g each and another 30g about 6m apart in a location where there was nobody else. Even Mrs M was back at camp on the day. When asked where I found it I described a spot nearby but somebody, I don't know who, had seen me retrieve them so I was found out on my little white lie. Imagine what could have happened if I'd have shot back to camp for a bigger pick half way through digging 8.(

New man cave :D

The HideOut Modular Kit Package 3830mm x 2490mm

1612235017_mancave_2021-02-02_backyard_home_office_garden_studio_the_hideout_9_5m2.jpg

I bought one of these and desided to see how easy it was to put up :D

I put it up in my bedroom :|

1612679583_screenshot_2021-02-07-17-31-19-27_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg

Then could not work out how to pull it down :)

Man oh man they have a mind of there own

Got onto eBay to see if it said how to put it back into it's bag :)

Still could not work it out

Telling myself off for buying a stupid item I shook the bag and out pop the information on it and how to put it back into it's bag :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who sits there and comes up with these idea :D

Very quick to put up and forever to put back into it's bag :)

Latest posts