Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sick of running out of ice.And thought this 80ltr was a good deal. :Y: :beer:
1582337627_screenshot_20200222-120755_chrome_copy_1024x2105.jpg

Full Boar Band Saw ,my old one died and they replaced it no problem (bunnings) the second one I got went to change the blade and couldnt open the bottom door so back I went and they said they would give me a new one ,I asked them to give me a refund and they said no problem then I went down to special orders and ordered this big sucker lol,the old one I had was 3 years old so no complainants and the speed of the old one was blade speed 40 and on the full boar 800 so I think it might do the job a little easier lol price difference my old one (ryoby)329,the new one 499 but the weight difference is slightly noticeable, my old one was about 20kg Full Boar is 70kg bit of a difference lol ,Will let you know how is go,s.PP

1582346320_band_saw.jpg

Nice, I run the little Metabo bandsaw, been great for what I do. Full Boar is a Bunnings exclusive I think. Youll notice a considerable difference to your old Ryobi.

I went nuts in the last week. I bought a Makita 18v mower and whipper snipper, a network server and 20TB of hard drives and finally i succumb to buying a red belly carbon fibre shaft for my NOX.

Manpa said:
Nice, I run the little Metabo bandsaw, been great for what I do. Full Boar is a Bunnings exclusive I think. Youll notice a considerable difference to your old Ryobi.

I have a method as well, but the part # for the main drive belt is wrong, and I need One. Problem is the place I got it from (all tools) continue to order the wrong part #!

davent said:
Manpa said:

I have a method as well, but the part # for the main drive belt is wrong, and I need One. Problem is the place I got it from (all tools) continue to order the wrong part #!

PM Sent.

Latest posts