Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
splashed out today cos i have had enough of researching all the alternatives .
i bought an oztent rv5 , and a fly , a floor mesh , a set of side walls for the awning , 2 oztrail easyfold single stretchers and 2 exped self inflate matts for the stretchers . so now the mrs and i are getting closer to having our first 2 day break away from this shop in almost 29 years by crikey we need it and there is going to be a lot more of them i think , might try and make it 2 days and 1 night every month or so see how we go .
no pics ,never got home with the goodies till after dark.

johno

Way to go texta, I thought you were never going to decide!... You wont be disappointed with the Oztent. Just make sure you season the canvas as per the instructions to seal the stitching and ur laughing. :Y:

today i bought an MRI scan ,waste of $250 thats going to be i rekon ,but thats what the doc ordered so went and did as i was told . did pick up a nice little folding camp table while i was in toowoomba though and 2 sheets of ply and a sheet of galv tin so the trip was not a complete waste . i want to make a box for the back of the ute to securely cart the RV5 tent .
johno

Poorey said:
A new pelican pick!

Welcome to the forum Poorey. Nice rig too. Here is some more info overload for you then. If there is no picture of your pick we won't believe you. :D If your not very tech savvy like me you'll probably need someone to help you but the info should be there somewhere of how to attach a picture. We only do this to get people more savvy with the forum, not just to pick on the new comers.

Plenty of people to help you out here. :Y: :Y: :Y:

Cheers

Doug

Well I bought myself I GPZ7000 today :) :) .. should have it next Friday..... here's is hoping :eek: couldn't help myself as ebay gave me 300 off the purchase price and I was able to redeem some other promotional coupons which knock close to $600 in total off the purchase price... now all I have to do is tell the wife :eek: :8 ;) it comes with a small gold bar so I'll give it that to her... that is sweet and her up :D :D

Nugget65 said:
What is the best detectors to buy?

The one that you can best afford and then spend a whole lot more than that.

On a more serious note ....... Best detector for what? Gold? Coins? Treasure? A bit more information wouldn't go astray, like where do you want to detect and how seriously and how often are going to be using it?

Nugget65 said:
What is the best detectors to buy?
Im all out of popcorn but im still going to watch this ;)
1524380948_unnamed.jpg

A detector that fits your budget and target , very few east coast nsw people will ever pay off a gold detector with finds , coin detecting beaches and parks has better odds, so more info is needed to advise you wisely .

Target ?
Time availible for use ?
Budget ?
Willingness to travel ?
Deul purpose ? (Gold coin relic hunting )
Salt or even waterproof ?

Its easy to tell you the best detectors , but spending $12000 bucks on something you will use 3 times a year on a area that has limited ritches is mad .

Latest posts