Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneWolf said:
Nice Ride Bogger :Y: .... Great for Zipping down to the Shop for Milk... :lol: ... Quickly.. ]:D

LW....

LW turbo was a daily ride .................... because you decomp it for boost it's actually tamer to ride than a standard version ..................... until you bring it on boost that is ;) Stocker 180Hp Turbo = 385Hp NOS strictly straight line application only despite what "Need For Speed" would have you believe as they drive around banging the button for the happy gas :eek:
Doug gives you about the same rush as pulling a 10 ouncer ........................ guaranteed :Y:
Not getting off topic either as you will note the turbo is made by Garrett :D :D :D :D

1512986839_img_3166.jpg

Marry Christmas to me :D

Before i start i will say i do not know these people or have anything to do with their business
Had to go to Wollongong today and believe it or not the place was 100m from Toys and Things
went for a wonder down to see what they had in stock
What happened was i met the most wonderful couple that i have met for a long time couldn't do enough for me and loved to have a chat
so anyway i bought the following as i wanted a smaller one then the monster i have
if your are ever in the area drop in and say hi to them (they have lots of big boys toys)
:Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: well done on how you run your buisness
1513149557_101_71601.jpg

Picked up the Exterra 705 dual pack today.Can't have it until Christmas.Oh well,12 days and counting.Quick question to anyone who owns one,what are the best batteries to use for the 705?

Latest posts