Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nenad makes the adapter mate. Its a fiddly little extra annoyance to the sdc series. It pisses me off too. Bit like all the non compliant usb phones out there. Usb 3 has got everything a phone could need. Why not jump on board? Because retailers only support a product with options to upsell.

Good luck with the new detector anyway mate. They work fine with a speaker lol

better move MrsTSB out of the house before you start scraping away at the walls mate!!! Not a good look to start smashing the lounge room walls in your quest for gold :lol: :lol:

Ok, so if we don't hear from you again that means you've found gold and bolted, or she's come home, seen the mess you've made and she's bolted :lol: :lol:

Today I Bought The 15" MXT MAX Coil, Because I have a Site that I have Gridded with Coils up to 12" and From messing around with it Today it seems to give me about 25% plus more Depth, So far it see's Test Nuggets down to 0.12gm at about 6" max ( I didn't Try anything Smaller ) And Coke Cans At 4 Feet / 1200mm and On Bigger Items,, Heaven Only Knows.

John

1436297110_mxt_max_801_3245_1.jpg

G0lddigg@ said:
looks like a sweet coil RR, hope it bring those subtle signals through for you

Thanks, Me Too, I just tested it on A 0.06gram bit and it see's it at about 3 to 4 inches, But as Soon as the minerals go up I am sure that will go Tumbling Down, And On Bigger Targets is where it will Shine.

Still It seems pretty Hot for A Concentric of this size,

John.

No mucking around with you walshie. You could have spread the posts out over a couple of days at least :lol: :lol: That shiny car and new coil won't stay clean for long i imagine! Go get em mate.

Classic Chewy, i reckon only those of us who detect etc and go out into the scrub could say that buying a new coil and a 4WD was a practical purchase :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts