Time for a change

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have finally been for the angiogram and have been given the all clear. ? the surgeon said all to do with my heart is excellent condition so I'm allowed to go home tonight. Very happy man tonight. Thank you to all of the well wishes from you guys. Much appreciated. Back at it (at a reduced rate) on Monday. Thanks again. Rick

Sorry to hear youve been unwell rick, good though that theres no other issues with the old thumper. Take it easy, listen to the quacks even though its not always easy they know how to get you well the quickest.
Maybe your forced time off will yeild some new plans for your next trip to the palmer.
All the best, TGW.

Hay Rick,
Good to hear your OK.
It is amazing how parallels happen.
I have a good mate called Rick who is a 2nd generation concreter of Italian decent who had a similar turn about 12 months ago and had a similar prognosis to yours.
He is still in the game at a reduced rate and has reduced his beer intake as well.

Same here mate, its time to make them changes nature has a way of telling us to slow down, so rest easy and think of ways to improve the quality of life, Not the quantity of life you can do that by getting on the gold and relaxing,

Good luck and get well soon,, John

Latest posts