Pay Dirt - Reliable Supplier

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All, My kids are very keen to get some pay dirt after a successful gold panning trip with my son last month (we found the tiniest amount but they've got the bug). I bought a 2kg bag of Pay Dirt from DT Gold on 18th November but haven't heard anything about shipping and it's now almost Christmas. I'm a little worried about whether I've made a mistake here, or if there is just a delay (have sent two emails). Can anyone suggest a good provider of pay dirt bags that may arrive before Christmas and are likely to actually have something in them? I thought mid November would be plenty of time but now I'm worried. The reviews were good so I'm happy to wait if it is going to arrive - but I'm at the point of needing a back up plan as it was meant to be a main present.

Just to add DT Gold is a trusted member here also (Diggertom) but hasn't been on the forum since January 23. Hopefully you can get in contact with him & sort the original order out.

Just to add DT Gold is a trusted member here also (Diggertom) but hasn't been on the forum since January 23. Hopefully you can get in contact with him & sort the original order out.
Thank you - I did see his name on here when I was in the process of choosing where to buy from. It was one of the reasons I bought from the site - I suppose I am aware that things change though. I'll give it a few more days and then look at the link you've kindly shared. Thank you again!

With all the East Coast wet weather lately, is it possible that paydirt production was brought to a halt at a bad time for the anticipated Xmas rush?

I don't sell paydirt but in the worst case if everything else fails I can put something together for you. I could do a condensed batch of dirt that would be easy to send by express post and then add some local dirt at your end. I don't want random requests for paydirt but I may be able to help out.

I don't sell paydirt but in the worst case if everything else fails I can put something together for you. I could do a condensed batch of dirt that would be easy to send by express post and then add some local dirt at your end. I don't want random requests for paydirt but I may be able to help out.
That's incredibly kind of you. As luck would have it, I've located some and it has already been shipped! The kids will lose their minds :)

Are there any issues sending bags of unpasteurized dirt by mail especially between states or countries, given bio security laws?
Seems Kiwi Gold actually state that their paydirt is unprocessed paywash from their claim seeded with the guaranteed amount of gold.
At the very worst if you could find a seller of alluvial gold, one gram could go a long way to seeding your own dirt to keep the kids happy.

That's incredibly kind of you. As luck would have it, I've located some and it has already been shipped! The kids will lose their minds :)
Hi Hannah,
i can personally vouch for the paydirt from several places on line
Grappy's Gold, - closed until Feb 2024 - good content
gold digger daves gourmet paydirt the miners den
Gold Rat paydirt
Miners den send it really quick, i ordered on Sunday, and it was on my door step by Tuesday.

Hi Hannah,
i can personally vouch for the paydirt from several places on line
Grappy's Gold, - closed until Feb 2024 - good content
gold digger daves gourmet paydirt the miners den
Gold Rat paydirt
Miners den send it really quick, i ordered on Sunday, and it was on my door step by Tuesday.
Thank you! Gold Rat shipped in record speed and the kids and I have some fun panning ahead it would seem. DT Gold also arrived although it wasn't speedy. I'll let everyone know how we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts