This is an outrage !

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yobskin said:
But dont think your tax pays for people on the dole thats incorrect ....
Is it ? Where does the money come from to pay for the dole then ?

Hahahahaha jeffp do you honestly think that certain types of moneys are strickly used for certain types of funding/payments...? That statment is like saying the revenue the police raise is used for their xmas bonus?
I cant tell you where it comes from but neither can the people incharge of disspersing it.

JeffP said:
yobskin said:

It comes from the bottom of the bag all the politicians take their annual bonusses and allowances from - not much left for ALL the unemployed!

JeffP said:
yobskin said:

I seen a Pie graph online for Federal government tax and how it is spent:From memory the split was roughly as follows:
Around 30 % goes to paying for the aged pension ( Nothing wrong with that as i know many oldies who worked their butts of for this nation ).
Another 30 % goes to Unemployment benefits & disability pension payments.
So the remaining 40 % goes to Foreign aid, running Medicare, hospitals, schools, baby bonus, first home buyers grants, asylum seeker settlement costs, infrastructure, defence spending, education and a very big interest bill on all the borrowed money the government has lent that has to be paid back.

In the last 3 years taxation revenue has declined rapidly with the slow down of the resources boom and the death of manufacturing industry.
There are far fewer workers to rob for taxes, that is why they are looking at increasing taxes and stealing more of the workers and giving less to pensioners that have worked hard for 50 years or more. :mad:

http://www.budget.gov.au/2015-16/content/overview/html/overview-29.htm

Found the graph, different site, but it also shows were the taxation revenue comes from.
Every Australian should look at these figures as we all paying GST.

Roughly as follows 30% to age pension my big toe!
There is no way the 40% is split like that..... defence, foreign aid and medicare.... hahahaha
3% age pension...
Seriously no offence mate....defence spends the age pension monthly..

yobskin said:
Roughly as follows 30% to age pension my big toe!
There is no way the 40% is split like that..... defence, foreign aid and medicare.... hahahaha
3% age pension...
Seriously no offence mate....defence spends the age pension monthly..

Look at the pie graph it is fact!
There is a shortfall of 30 Billion so that gets borrowed with interest! :)

From the graph:

Social Security & Welfare 35%
Medicare 16%
Defence 6.05%
Education 7.34%
All other functions 10.3 % ( Who knows what this entails? ) Refugee Settlement program & Foreign aid?
Other purposes 19.7% ( Another that does not really describe where spent ). Politicians Super Perhaps? Interest on borrowed funds?
General Public services 5.11 %

They're spending 2.96 billion dollars per week on welfare ! If even that was cut by half then there would be at least some hope of paying off the national debt in the next decade .

The world functions on debt even if it was halved it would be put into something else other than paying it off...
You know how credit works right?
Ok social security & welfare 35% you know that also includes the keeping of inmates? Refugees detention centres 30 million for the domestic violence campain ect...
Im not sure about adding anymore as it might insite riot behavior.... ;)

arroyo said:
They're spending 2.96 billion dollars per week on welfare ! If even that was cut by half then there would be at least some hope of paying off the national debt in the next decade .

Thats 2.96 billion dollars a week spent in Australia isnt it? How would you cut the welfare bill in half?

Today's Job Figures:
Job Vacancies = 170,000
Unemployed = 734,200

I dont think the unemployed where the initial cause of this problem, but if we shoot 564,200 of them that should fix the problem!

rotor said:
I dont think the unemployed where the initial cause of this problem, but if we shoot 564,200 of them that should fix the problem!

That could become quite expensive if we add the cost of ammunition and body disposal costs into the equation lol .

Seriously though, there are those with the genuine need for welfare and there are those who are just taking the piss , as in having made living on welfare their career and they are the ones who should be made to work .

I agree the system gets abused a lot by a lot of people,,,,,,,,,
having lost my brother to suicide through depression in 04 and myself struggling to deal with the circumstances around this to this day,
depression is a very sore point,,,,,, all I ask is we don't throw them all in the one basket......... TY

Latest posts