Things that annoy you irrationally.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jazz said:
Here's anouther for you Jazz
1567581756_images_1.jpg

Wishfull said:
I have an irrational hate of having my bath towel on the towel rail with the tag on showing. Very odd I know :lol:

There is probably a name for that, maybe 'tagaphobia' or something.

My brother reckons he suffers from anatidaephobia, something that I always believed was nothing more than him having an overactive imagination, but it sounds impressive.

1567629755_anatidaephobia-is-the-fear-that-somewhere-somehow-a-duck-is-26716183.jpg

It annoys me no end that it's illegal to own a pet midget or punch a red head for no reason.

Sale saboteurs in the forum for sale section also get up my nose.
If you think someone has something way over priced, private message them. Don't post "I can buy that for X amount" in his thread. If you think someone is pulling a swifty, report it.

madtuna said:
It annoys me no end that it's illegal to own a pet midget or punch a red head for no reason.

I can relate to your feeling of annoyance. I've always wanted to own a mob of trained aardvarks to help with my underground digging, but I'm not allowed to have them and why don't they have an 'open season' on tourists?

THRESHOLD

Contemplating running Bogene's settings with a Wazza's EyeSpy. Think about it, you could listen to your favourite music through your headphones instead while you detect :cool:

I hate the way they pack things in clear plastic that has been heat sealed. You cut yourself trying to opn them with scissors. Stab yourself using a knife or just ruin what you've bought.
And why do I have to buy 100 screws when I only want 6 ....why ? And then get home and find the last almost full packet that I couldn't find before.

Wishfull said:
I hate the way they pack things in clear plastic that has been heat sealed. You cut yourself trying to opn them with scissors. Stab yourself using a knife or just ruin what you've bought.
And why do I have to buy 100 screws when I only want 6 ....why ? And then get home and find the last almost full packet that I couldn't find before.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so true Wishful, so bloody true :100:
& when its sealed in plastic, you cant check the item out properly before buying it :awful:

madtuna said:
I hate it when you cook a gorgeous chunk of store bought steak, and after giving it the required two minutes or so on one side, flip it over to discover something resembling a Modess panty liner embedded and melted into it. :N:

They aren't that good to eat either Steve. :N: would you prefer Carol to cook for you instead?

Cheers

Doug

madtuna said:
I hate it when you cook a gorgeous chunk of store bought steak, and after giving it the required two minutes or so on one side, flip it over to discover something resembling a Models panty liner embedded and melted into it. :N:
so you left it on there & turned it into a steak parmigiana, right? :lol:

Rockhunter62 said:
madtuna said:
I hate it when you cook a gorgeous chunk of store bought steak, and after giving it the required two minutes or so on one side, flip it over to discover something resembling a Modess panty liner embedded and melted into it. :N:

They aren't that good to eat either Steve. :N: would you prefer Carol to cook for you instead?

Cheers

Doug
hell yeah!!!!

shakergt said:
I am surprised no one has said this yet but darn poachers. They are the cockroachs of the detecting world. They really really bug me steeling what is not there's, and some cases it can be people's livelihood. Oh and people that don't fill there holes in grrrrrr :mad: :N: :fire:

There is nothing irrational being annoyed by thoughtless or selfish behaviour of some, and you are certainly allowed to get annoyed if not angry.

Latest posts