Things that annoy you irrationally.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add Audi's, BMW's, VW's and Lexus or Porsche to that list. A pack of ignoramus.

Heatho said:
MegsyB007 said:
Come on silver, everyone knows that Jags spend more time in the workshop, than they do on the roads. Knowing my luck, it would probably be a Mercedes, they think they own the road. :lol:

True, I was starting to think recently that Mercedes don't actually come with indicators anymore..... Well anyone could be forgiven for thinking such a thing as people who drive them never seem to use them. :(

Heatho said:
MegsyB007 said:
Come on silver, everyone knows that Jags spend more time in the workshop, than they do on the roads. Knowing my luck, it would probably be a Mercedes, they think they own the road. :lol:

True, I was starting to think recently that Mercedes don't actually come with indicators anymore..... Well anyone could be forgiven for thinking such a thing as people who drive them never seem to use them. :(

I pulled up at work this morning and saw something that made me think of this thread. It seems this guy thinks he owns the road and the footpath!

1567484675_merc.jpg

MegsyB007 said:
Heatho said:
MegsyB007 said:

I pulled up at work this morning and saw something that made me think of this thread. It seems this guy thinks he owns the road and the footpath!

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/13534/1567484675_merc.jpg

That's not a great park though still not too bad for a mercedes driver. I've noticed that when some park in a parking lot they think that the white lines mark where the centre of the car should be..... :D

RM Outback said:
People who slow from 100kmph or just under to 90 or high 80's on the freeways where fixed cameras are situated and the all the others who drop their speed when ever there's a mobile camera :mad: it's not hard to maintain the legal limit.
Haha ...her mate I'm one of those...But in my defence I got a speeding ticket for doing 103 in a 100 zone from a fixed camera..So now I slow right down to at least 90.
I fought it and won but I still have no faith in the accuracy of them...Especially if there is multiple cars in the shot. :)

Have not been to Bali as yet...but is on the list..

Have been to Asia...

Plus lots of other parts of the world...

Found stupid driver's every where...

Goody :)

As one commenter said sarcastically, " look I think it's a step up from the visit SA and you will definitely be murdered campaign from a few years back :/

Jaros said:
Lovely place Snowtown. It's byo barrel.
I may be mosophonic but is there also a name for having a strong compulsion to making inappropriate jokes ? :lol:

goody2shoes said:
Have not been to Bali as yet...but is on the list..

Have been to Asia...

Plus lots of other parts of the world...

Found stupid driver's every where...

Goody :)
Watch out for the scooters with a family of 5 aboard, hawkers, the water the footpaths and Bali belly. Apart from that it's not bad. The people are mostly very nice. Patong in Phuket is way better.

Latest posts