Things that annoy you irrationally.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MegsyB007 said:
RM Outback said:
Knuckle heads who legislate I have to give push bike riders a 1.5 metre clearance on a skinny single lane road where my truck tyres are running on the middle line and verging on gravel of the road shoulder and their two abreast GRRR :mad: :mad: :mad: They pay no revenue and every paying road user gets torn a new backside with rego costs and the bulk of it is TAC (Traffic Accident Commission - Vic) insurance. So if you're involved in a accident caused by a licra clad free loader and their injured their medical expenses are paid by the innocent party essentially. Came across one yesterday on the crest of a hill and had to slow 20kph :( he had room to move but chose not to :mad:

Completely with you there RM Outback.

I drive down Heidelberg Road going to work, that's a very busy three lane road posted at 60km's, and they have a bike lane beside it. When it gets to a narrow bridge over a creek, there's barely enough room for the three lanes of traffic squeezed over the bridge, (and it gets hairy with a truck beside you, thinking your mirrors are about to be swiped off!). The bike lane clearly ends before the bridge and they're told to go on the footpath, that's been marked with a lane for bikes and walkers to share the footpath. They even put stop lights on the footpath for the bikes to stop when people are crossing at the lights onto the path, so the bike riders don't mow them down.

But these lycra clad morons ignore all of that, and stay on the road, causing chaos, with traffic doing 60 kms behind them all braking to slow down to 20 kms and less, while they ride over the bridge and annoy the hell out of all the drivers who have to slow down until they pick up the bike lane on the other side of the bridge and get out of the way!!

I got so peeved one time, when I had to brake hard to miss one of these idiots who didn't take the footpath and rode right in front of me, doing 60kms with nowhere to go with traffic in the next lane. I could have killed the idiot and was so angry that I laid my hand on the horn for the entire length of the bridge crawling along behind this idiot doing 15kms - and he abused me for it!! Well excuse me for using the road that you're NOT meant to be on!! A-hole! Think they own the road! ]:D

You wouldnt like it in copenhagen (denmark) megsy,they are everywhere and have right of way at the intersections,if i remember correctly if the bike lanes on your right heading the same way you cant turn right until you give way to the bikes,or something like that,they have priority its an eye opener over there,bikes rule in the city,i collected a bloke in Kalgoorlie 12 months ago on a pushbike,another story but he was ok,could of been a whole lot worse.....

diggit said:
Not sure if its been mentioned but.....plastic cutlery , seriously?
:awful:

Oh seriously come on mate I reckon your the type who would love a marquee event :playful: even if you weren't invited with your true Irish spirit you'd be telling all your mates of your triumph :lol:

I hate it when I hit the motorway over here and the speed limit is normally 70MPH and I hit a 10 Mile stretch (16Ks) then they post spend signs restricting you down to 30 or 40 MPH because of workmen and Once you have driven the whole 16Ks you don't see One bugga there Let Alone working and then they wonder why the traffic gets Jammed up, And this can happen again and again on the same stretch of road, :mad: :argh: :argh: :N:

Or Instead of doing road works on the remote highways at night they do them in rush hour when every poor bugga is either trying to get to or from work,

Or when they increase the Rego costs they tell you it is to cover the cost of road maintenance Yet the road is still as bloody rough as ever for the past 10 years, :eek: ]:D

LOL.

J.

Ridge Runner said:
I hate it when I hit the motorway over here and the speed limit is normally 70MPH and I hit a 10 Mile stretch (16Ks) then they post spend signs restricting you down to 30 or 40 MPH because of workmen and Once you have driven the whole 16Ks you don't see One bugga there Let Alone working and then they wonder why the traffic gets Jammed up, And this can happen again and again on the same stretch of road, :mad: :argh: :argh: :N:

Or Instead of doing road works on the remote highways at night they do them in rush hour when every poor bugga is either trying to get to or from work,

Or when they increase the Rego costs they tell you it is to cover the cost of road maintenance Yet the road is still as bloody rough as ever for the past 10 years, :eek: ]:D

LOL.

J.

We're brothers from another mother :lol: :Y: I feel your pain ]:D

RM Outback said:
diggit said:
Not sure if its been mentioned but.....plastic cutlery , seriously?
:awful:

Oh seriously come on mate I reckon your the type who would love a marquee event :playful: even if you weren't invited with your true Irish spirit you'd be telling all your mates of your triumph :lol:

In hindsight I should have been more specific. Plasric cutlery which actually works isnt the worst thing in the marquee but the plastic cutlery that bends like cooked spagehetti when you try to slice something is truly awful. About as useless as a chocolate frying pan!

Hate it when the rissoles who own Lotto in this crunchy go and change the rules that decreases the chance of winning from 75 million to 1 , now its 135 million to 1 chance.

They were making billions already and it all goes offshore , now they doubled their greed the filthy dogf***ker maggits .

We need a local institution to start up one with better odds and the entire country can stop buying lotto tickets from those other greedy dogshitzz.

fargem.

:bomb:

Manpa said:
If it's because of alcohol, both Carlton and Heinekin have a zero alcohol beer, can't say I've tried them though.
It really gets up my nose that we are reducing our somewhat dubious reputation as a nation of beer swilling pssssheads, to drinking 'zero alcohol beer'. Whats the point?? Beer is supposed to get you :poop: faced. Zero alcohol beer not only doesn't taste right, ITS JUST NOT RIGHT, AUSTRALIA :p :beer: :beer:
ps, I do feel sympathy for those that cant drink alcohol for medical reasons. I recommend using copious volumes of mouth wash :playful:

Ded Driver said:
Manpa said:
If it's because of alcohol, both Carlton and Heinekin have a zero alcohol beer, can't say I've tried them though.
It really gets up my nose that we are reducing our somewhat dubious reputation as a nation of beer swilling pssssheads, to drinking 'zero alcohol beer'. Whats the point?? Beer is supposed to get you :poop: faced. Zero alcohol beer not only doesn't taste right, ITS JUST NOT RIGHT, AUSTRALIA :p :beer: :beer:
ps, I do feel sympathy for those that cant drink alcohol for medical reasons. I recommend using copious volumes of mouth wash :playful:
They probly only make that beer so it's legal to let the kiddies drink real beer
sorta like how fad(Fag) lollies led to smoking..... until it all went queer
I suppose that's why they called it a fad in the long run. :eek:

When dickhead prospectors throw their aluminium cans, bottle tops, long life milk cartons, cigarette packets and more in the fire. That aluminium waste never fully burns and drifts about the goldfields for decades to come. We find aluminium foil that looks like new and melted aluminium fragments in ground that hasn't been disturbed in the last fifty years.

These careless idiots must be battling with the same metallic waste but continue to ad to it. They are probably to same ones that drop their water bottles and beer cans where they empty them as well.

Moneybox said:
When d@#khead prospectors throw their aluminium cans, bottle tops, long life milk cartons, cigarette packets and more in the fire. That aluminium waste never fully burns and drifts about the goldfields for decades to come. We find aluminium foil that looks like new and melted aluminium fragments in ground that hasn't been disturbed in the last fifty years.

These careless idiots must be battling with the same metallic waste but continue to ad to it. They are probably to same ones that drop their water bottles and beer cans where they empty them as well.

Not just the goldfields mate

madtuna said:
The fact that murdering rock spiders can get released from prison without disclosing where the body is. Actually, the fact that murdering rock spiders are allowed to remain alive full stop!

Wasnt there a movie where a K.F. gets his hands nailed to the floor by a nail gun , his feet spread wide and tied up on ropes over the rafters , then slowly chopped in half from his ass down to his neck with a very sharp machete ?

No ?

Must have dreamed it then ?

Latest posts