The Forum's Oldest Coin. Round 1.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys here's some for you
1417905206_drg1965coinsa.jpg

1417905206_drg1965coinsb.jpg

Not Australian though, but as others have put up NZ I thought why not :D + an American.

Cheers

Well found Oldfella and such a nice way to hit into our predecimals next,...this should be fun.

Thats fine Oldfella ... Foreign coins are perfectly acceptable
The idea was coins found detecting :D

Cannot recall where, somewhere in the Golden triangle.

1417908885_1964.jpg

As long as it had a nugget next to it Redfin.

Random prize without notice!

I have decided to award the odd prize or 2 at the suggestion from silver. He has also kindly donated a couple of prizes.
So the first random prize goes to.... Drum roll. Goldpick for the relatively rare 1972 5c.
If you would like to PM me with your mailing address Goldpick I will pop your little prize in the mail.

Cheers

Ramjet

PS. Stay tuned for more random prizes for no particular reason. ;)

Thank you Duck,..not to forget Ramjets generosity as well though !
the duck said:
well done Silver for your generosity

Thanks for your generosity Ramjet, come on guys, post your coins and participate for a chance to win. :)

Here is one of the very few pre decimals I have found from a school that dates back to early 1900s. Found in a garden bed part of the car park
1417950591_image.jpg

Sorry guys, had to delete a couple of posts there. Please remember you can't post consecutively dated coins, you have to wait for someone else to post - as per Ramjet's rules. ;)

So hence we are still after 1961 & 1958 coins before moving on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts