That's not a Knife

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manpa said:
And just how many of our members have been arrested or fined for carrying a knife, let alone a zombie knife?

i have seen tradies harrassed by police for having leatherman knives on their belt while they were working on a jetty in the city, have also been told about another who was arrested in a pub Carpark with a leatherman type knife in his pocket after finishing his pub lunch.

I would like less "gray" in that gray area.

I asked the cops in the first example if it was legal or not for tradies to carry one and he accused me of trying to be a smartass so I guess he didn't know either.

Heads Up, I think maybe it was heading downhill so the Mods deleted it (maybe a Mod could of just locked it)
I apologise to all as I may have inadvertently contributed to its demise as I had a bit of a rant about the issue (guilty conscience) :/
But it stands that knives, hatchets, machetes, axes, etc are essential tools.

Ded Driver said:
Heads Up, I think maybe it was heading downhill so the Mods deleted it (maybe a Mod could of just locked it)
I apologise to all as I may have inadvertently contributed to its demise as I had a bit of a rant about the issue (guilty conscience) :/
But it stands that knives, hatchets, machetes, axes, etc are essential tools.

That's correct, essential tools if you are using them as part of your lawful business, nothing to fear.

I make my own.

9nV8gSU.jpg

R96p49p.jpg

TmUMaHl.jpg

kyV1tl6.jpg

Mk2RD8i.jpg

rAYWKuu.jpg

jhFy99h.jpg

3YYqHLB.jpg

DvHKMxP.jpg

06hcEoG.jpg

0s5D8qn.jpg