Smallest piece with an SDC

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Syndyne said:
Pics? Too easy! :D

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...69673293_sdc_gold2_copyshaun_galman_2016_.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1469673317_sdc_gold_copyshaun_galman_2016.jpg

Left and right are from two separate patches.

Hope I can add to the biggest piece with the SDC next time out. Haha!
Kindest regards,
Shauno.

EDIT: If you combined my finds here with Mbasko, Heatho, Reeks, Steveo1 and Wally69's SDC finds from the same patches it would look very impressive.

Far out. That's all I have to say about that.

1470915543_image.jpg

Some more SDC 2300 smallest contenders for today at Chewton.

The one at the bottom was in iron stone in the photo, since pulled it out and it is reall small but screamed like shot at about 4cms.

Hi Bill - nice bits. I'm sure some bigger ones will come but all gold is good gold :D
Just wondering if you have had a chance to check any undug targets with both the Makro Gold Racer & SDC to compare at all? Would be interested in how they compare on in situ targets in reasonably mineralised gold bearing ground.

No mate sorry not yet, on my bucket list but busy trying to find a gram+ with the SDC just to know the sound ......and the feel.

Bill have to ask are you local to Chewton ? Just asking as ex Wesley Hill
Well done also and bet the smiles broad :)

Bogger said:
No from Hoppers Crossing but Chewton is a relatively quick trip.

hey Jwal I see your using a SDC2300 what are they like I have been looking at them but cannot make up my mind. a bit of advice would be muchly appreciated Tom

BillS said:
Bogger said:
No from Hoppers Crossing but Chewton is a relatively quick trip.

Aaaaah so your a tourist then :D :D :D
Nice little pick ups today Bill .......................... there the one's that keeps ya keen ;)

Latest posts