SinHof and the CTX3030.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,
Thanks for the kind comments, Heatho , the silver ring has a little blue stone in it, could be a saph, have not cleaned it up yet to see if it is marked 925, it looks like it has seen some use, at any rate my little grandaughter will think it's pretty cool, she is starting to get quite a ring collection.
Cheers, SinHof.

Evening Goldpick& Silver,
The little pendant is a Taurus star sign thingy, not had a close look at it yet, needs a bit of a clean like the ring.Silver, that shilling is number two for the week, probably won't get out again for a few days, forcast says, bloody hot "again"
Cheers, SinHof.

Awesome hunting SinHof.....!! The signet ring is a beauty, I am sure your granddaughter will love it......! :)

Cheers.
GDG Bec. :)

Thanks GDA & Bec, Have not worried about the beaches too much of late, having too much fun on some new grass, the heat is the limiting factor at the moment to be swinging anywhere.
The grandaughter looks forward to poppy visiting and seeing what goodies he has in the bag for her.
Grandaughter with her growing gold collection, birthdays and Christmas.
1486253868_20160505_123438.jpg

Cheers, SinHof.

Hi Folks,
Well the planed water hunt for this afternoon had to be called off due to dirty water and just too windy, so it was a case of find some grass and play there.
As it turned out it worked out rather well as a second choice of location, a bit of everything came to light very happy with the result.
Cheers, SinHof.
1486458271_20170207_193020.jpg
1486458306_20170207_193223.jpg
1486458333_20170207_192819.jpg
1486458510_20170207_153832.jpg

Thats a great result
Was a shame your water hunt had to be abbandoned :(
was looking forward to reading of great riches

Thanks for the comments folks, the afternoon turned out OK,will try for a water hunt when conditions improve.
Cheers, SinHof.

Nice 8) Nice shilling :cool: is the broach silver or gold opal? :cool:
I was hoping on an underwater hunt report but nice work :cool: I think in onshore wind if I saw more than 2 fresh bluebottles I'd pass for a better day. :eek:

Latest posts