Single parents

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have just discovered a new respect for single parents not ever knowing how hard it can be. Wife has been away for couple of weeks and now know how hard it it is having to go to work do all the shopping running around with sports stuff cooking meals and all other household chores. I don't know where you find the time . A big thumbs up to all of you.

It is tuff there no dought about it I too take my hat off to all the sole mum's and sole dad's out there, I know first hand what its like being a single sole father of 3 children, working running the house and all. That's y iv not been out in the fields in almost 5 weeks. I'm about to resort to buying in pay dirt again to get my fix. Lol the children hate me doing it as its money they could be having spent on them or on food lol. So to all the single parents out there you all need a bloody big medal.... :)

tassietaurusbull said:
It is tuff there no dought about it I too take my hat off to all the sole mum's and sole dad's out there, I know first hand what its like being a single sole father of 3 children, working running the house and all. That's y iv not been out in the fields in almost 5 weeks. I'm about to resort to buying in pay dirt again to get my fix. Lol the children hate me doing it as its money they could be having spent on them or on food lol. So to all the single parents out there you all need a bloody big medal.... :)
Get them out digging with to if ya can, great thing to teach the kids

Wife is in Adelaide atm for the last 2 weeks, thank goodness she now is at home, damn near went bald tearing out my hair, sports, sports clothes, homework, assignments and more sports, cooking tea,house work and in the middle of that renovations...................................................aaaarrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh gotta get out to the bush...nowwwww...calm down mate.
My rant

Latest posts