Silver at last

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good on ya ktmman, just got my silver fix for the day lookin at your post again !
:Y: :cool: :Y:

ktmman said:
silver said:
Good on ya ktmman, just got my silver fix for the day lookin at your post again !
:Y: :cool: :Y:
Glad I could be of assistance :D ,hope you get a chance to sneak out for a swing soon.
Me too, a productive one is what I'm after ,.... makes the sore leg wortwhile then. :D

Is it Father's day yet!!!??? Don't think I will be holding out to September ]:D
1502189251_new_toy_17.jpg

ktmman said:
golddiggerart said:
Nice one mate. :Y: Still waiting for my one to arrive. :(
Have you ordered one? Or waiting for Father's day so one will appear?

Bought one, Aus post left it at wrong doorway and now doing enquiry, Minersden coming to the party and sending another one, still waiting. :Y:

golddiggerart said:
ktmman said:
golddiggerart said:

Bought one, Aus post left it at wrong doorway and now doing enquiry, Minersden coming to the party and sending another one, still waiting. :Y:
I hate when they leave at the wrong address,the ppl who received it should have contacted you,what are they going to do with it?

ktmman said:
caparobertsan said:
ktmman said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3012/1502189251_new_toy_17.jpg

Is this for coin hunting or Gold? :eek:
This one is for coin hunting,will see what I may have missed with the smaller DD coil I have been using.
I thought it might have been a small DD for junky areas :eek: ...What size did you go for K? 8) :cool:
:rolleyes: Edit...I just read the coil not the bag :lol: :lol: ...What size was standard? :eek:
Get it on there :party:

ktmman said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3012/1476095391_side_11.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3012/1476095411_side_21.jpg

This one is a little different.A touch smaller than a 3p coin, looks like it is silver.Not sure if it is old, was certainly very dirty as
it came out of a rodeo ring.
Looks like a medallion of St Maria Goretti, so perhaps St Gabriel on the other side - good luck in a rodeo ring I guess! Although given that it has broken off its chain....

Just checked - other side says Gabriel Ora Pro Nobis (Gabriel pray for us)

ktmman said:
golddiggerart said:
ktmman said:
golddiggerart said:

I hate when they leave at the wrong address,the ppl who received it should have contacted you,what are they going to do with it?

I would like to think someone would contact anyone if they receive a package that's not theirs.....Aus Post still investigating and not heard from Miners Den on when the new coil is coming. May contact them tomorrow morning to see when it may arrive, they said it's coming express, courier.

Fingers crossed it's here before the weekend because I have a new spot I want to try and some old spots. :) :Y:

Mackka said:
Loved Hopalong Cassidy , Pancho, Audey Murphy, Lone Ranger and Tonto, ah, those were the days.
High ho Silver, Away. Mackka
I was born a little late for those shows,but did see some of them as reruns :)

B5MECH said:
ktmman said:
caparobertsan said:
ktmman said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3012/1502189251_new_toy_17.jpg

Is this for coin hunting or Gold? :eek:
This one is for coin hunting,will see what I may have missed with the smaller DD coil I have been using.
I thought it might have been a small DD for junky areas :eek: ...What size did you go for K? 8) :cool:
:rolleyes: Edit...I just read the coil not the bag :lol: :lol: ...What size was standard? :eek:
Get it on there :party:
Oh,it's on alright :D it's the 10.5 , 7.5kh DD Rockhound got one a while back and swears by it so thought I would give it a try.And the results are.....

Latest posts