For Sale Silver Ingot

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Silver Ingot for sale
Englehart 5kg Bullion (160.75 Troy ounces)
Ingot number 006445
Originally purchased from ABC Bullion as long term investment / curiosity
I bought it 50 years ago and I suggest you check their website for performance charts
I always thought of it as a liquid asset for a rainy day.

Today is a rainy day having been diagnosed with Stage 5 Parkinsons, my fossicking days are harder each time.
I am lucky to have a couple of mates who carry all of our prospecting gear, as well as me on occasions.

Price :- depending on the market of the day I am looking for the daily spot price ($34.95 / Troy oz 14/01/2024) plus a small margin

How much margin? I will leave that to you to specify. Depending on response I will sell to the best (not necessarily the highest) offer received before the end of the month (Jan 2024)
Your consideration is greatly appreciated (Willow) aka Guy.

DSC_0909silver.JPG
DSC_0909silver.JPG
5.6 MB · Views: 0
[*] DSC_0912-silver.JPG
DSC_0912-silver.JPG
2 MB · Views: 0
[*] DSC_0913-silver.JPG
DSC_0913-silver.JPG
5.4 MB · Views: Align left

Philip & Sand

Yes I acknowledge that there are margins in most transaction. I am hoping to find a price that is fair to both parties. In this case the spot
price is roughly the median between the buy/sell . If you were buying from ABC it would cost you $5903, if I were selling via ABC I would get $5349. Eliminating ABC at $5626 would be a good starting price.

In my first reading of your post I am unsure if you are simply providing additional data or implying some impropriety on my part. I trust that the former is true, in which case I thank you for your input. I would not have been so forthcoming suggesting a prospective purchaser research on ABC and others website. I would like to think that this organisation is based in mutual trust and benefit rather than the opposite.

Through PA i have been lucky enough to meet some first class individuals. I cannot speak highly enough of the friends I now have- how many members would carry you and your gear when you were wheelchair bound

Most respectfully yours "Willow"

Latest posts