Silver at last

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top run K :cool: :Y: Goldies..... Silver and Copper and BB's :lol:
Love the greenie...super cool...is the head green too? :eek:

B5MECH said:
Top run K :cool: :Y: Goldies..... Silver and Copper and BB's :lol:
Love the greenie...super cool...is the head green too? :eek:

Yep :)
1496574270_4th_back.jpg

Grabbed the time machine and went for a swing.

Made it all the way back to 1867 today.
1497087415_10th_june_1867.jpg

1497087490_10th_plug.jpg

Ahhh Qld,sunny one day, and so on :p Think I may have got a little sunburned ]:D
1497087254_10th_blue_sky.jpg

My second military button on the right,first on the left. Crowns seem to be slightly different
1497087602_10th_buttons.jpg

1497087659_10th_all.jpg

Looks like a great spot for a big coil with open ground and with a good spread of dates on the coinage. Nice clear pics of your finds too! :Y:

Already got a couple for the colouring in comp :lol: :Y: Nice button and 18.... 8) :rainbow: :party: well done K :cool: :Y:

Nice old buttons ktmman, and nothing to trip over ,... ahhh gotta love them sunshiney days.
:p :Y:

Daggy said:
Love the 1867 penny. I think I recognize that spot, cricket pitch?
Yeah mate,still a few coins left in there. I'm going out there again this morning if you want a flash swing?

Thanks for the offer KTM, but I've already got plans. Last time we were there, I parked right on the tree line just to right of your photo.
I said to my mate "I'm going over to the pitch" halfway there and he yell's out something, I walk back and he's found a nine karat ring right next to my bloody car!
Couldn't believe his luck.

Good luck
Daggy

Daggy said:
Thanks for the offer KTM, but I've already got plans. Last time we were there, I parked right on the tree line just to right of your photo.
I said to my mate "I'm going over to the pitch" halfway there and he yell's out something, I walk back and he's found a nine karat ring right next to my bloody car!
Couldn't believe his luck.

Good luck
Daggy

That is always the way Daggy :) But thank you guys for leaving me the crumbs to find :Y: :Y: :D :D

Today's crumbs :eek: :eek: :rainbow: :rainbow: :cool:
Rang up 46 on the 705.
1497155151_11th_gothic_plug.jpg

1497155180_11th_gothic_out.jpg

Wasn't sure of what I had until I gave it a quick bath at home
1497155385_11th_gothic_front.jpg

1497155413_11th_gothic_bsck.jpg

Based on other ppl's coins, I think it may be 1873?
1497155469_11th_june_gothic_close.jpg

The rest
1497155500_11th_june_all.jpg

As much as I wish it was in better condition,I'm still clutching my bucket lister as we speak :8
Now to find that elusive sovereign....

Latest posts