Sad day for flatlander

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

What i call my second dad ( Ritchie Dean from Hillston) passed away from cancer today ,after 18 mths with cancer ,this fella was a prospector back in the garrett gound hog days and was a big fan whites, he took me in to get education when i was 12 yrs age and give me my first pair of boots to ware to school ,i found my first penny with him back in late eighties and i was hooked as years progressed we become closer went everywhere together doing stuff ,i was able to find my first bit of gold with him too( gpx 5000)i left work near 2 yrs ago so i could be with him on the way out the door, we done a few more trips to tibooburra in that time but as time went on he couldn't come ,so all i could do is show him the gold an tell him stories like he did to me when i was young ,so the next nugget i find im going to dedicate to him and raffle it off forthe Royal flying doctor service what a hell of a job they do out here for families ,so stay tuned 8.( 8.( 8.(

Our thoughts and condolences are with you mate.
Sounds like you are a lucky bloke to have had Richie
In your life. Chin up and remember the good times.
Jim

So sorry to hear of the passing of a person you held in such high regard :/ I know you will keep his memory close to your heart and...carry on.

So sorry for your loss Flatlander. Sounds like he was a top bloke. Take care mate

Our Sincere Sympathies mate for your loss from my Family to Yours.
Look after yourself and those you love.
God Bless
Mackka :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Condolences Flatlander and to Richie Dean's family too :flowers: :flowers: he would be proud to read your post :flowers: :power: :clap: :clap: :clap: all the best with your future adventures with Richie in mind :beer:

Thanks everyone , i must say thanks to everyone that has helped me at times on the forum with my questions, all the answers and opions were valued Flatlander

Latest posts