S.A is in the dark.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are having having fun thats fine. We deserve it S.A. is a backward state. But apart from that I bet there will be a lot of people asking lots of embarrassing questions in the following days. We have very high electricity prices and the system crashes. Our power only came on at 03:00 the internet went down at about 20:00. What a joke.

75,000 homes are still without power. The ground is so wet. We are getting flooding all over the state. Lots of trees down. Blyth got hit by a tornado. There have been large hail as well. School buses didn't do their runs this morning, to dangerous. Lots of schools are not opening. We are expecting more severe weather today.
Just hope you eastern state guys are ready for it.

To be continued.

Try saying that to the women next door who decides the best time to get on the roof and clean the gutters is when it's pissing down surrounded by lightning. :rolleyes:

Check this out from yesterdays downpour at 3pm
Maitland S.A. main street intersection.

1475114480_facebook_1475113076536.jpg

nuggetino said:
Try saying that to the women next door who decides the best time to get on the roof and clean the gutters is when it's pissing down surrounded by lightning. :rolleyes:
special kind of stupid maybe? unless she is getting flooding through the roof and is doing what has to be done i guess

Wow! That's a big PUDDLE! Not too bad here (Mt Barker) So far 55mms today. Creek is flowing a million miles an hour. Fastest I've seen a duck swim in a while lol.

Just got power back after 21 hrs , makes you realise how underprepared I was . Nothing charged properly , generator buried under copious amounts of moving boxes with no fuel , lessons learned

Cheers

Latest posts