Rocket launches LIVE.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to butt in on your launch guys, but I thought you'd like this photo Rod, I 'borrowed' it off a Mavic pilots forum.
1516421992_27023789_1682938385105941_7532231655078671898_o.jpg

Has been counting at T -12 for ages and my guess is that it will be called off for today as it is getting late in the day in NZ although I don't think they use DST. Weather looks ok, but may be not suitable down range.

Rob P.

PabloP said:
Has been counting at T -12 for ages and my guess is that it will be called off for today as it is getting late in the day in NZ although I don't think they use DST. Weather looks ok, but may be not suitable down range.

Rob P.

Winds at higher altitudes.

In other news.... Looks like Falcon Heavy launch will be pushed back into February. They may do the static fire on Monday. It will be brilliant. Imagine all 27 Merlin engines firing up! I believe there will be a live stream and I will post a link closer to the time.

The delay now is because a Falcon Full Thrust is set to launch SES-16 which is a communications satellite, next Tuesday. Can't let a test launch hold up a commercial one. Also they cannot have to rockets out on the launch pads at the same time. Would make a horrible mess if one blew up and took the other one out.
There are other launches but no one has the excellent coverage that SpaceX provides.

Latest posts