Ramjet's videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
excellent vids Ramjet :) ... ive got an at pro on the way, and these videos have been really helpful..just wandering mate, are you hunting in std mode all zero or?? cheers,
Anton

anton said:
excellent vids Ramjet :) ... ive got an at pro on the way, and these videos have been really helpful..just wandering mate, are you hunting in std mode all zero or?? cheers,
Anton

Thanks Anton. I enjoy making the videos. I run in pro mode, Iron discrim set to 35 and full sensitivity mostly. I will back the sensitivity off if the ground is noisy.
The At Pro is a very Aural detector. It's all about the tones it makes. I don't use the screen that much. You just learn to listen. Std mode gives you the same tone no matter what the target. Pro mode gives much more info. It's a great machine, good luck with it.

Ramjet

Ramjet said:
anton said:
ok cool:) .. so that pro mode..anything disc'd out or zero disc?

The only discrimination I use is the 35 on the iron. Generally I switch the iron audio on to check every target.

so you dont hunt with iron audio on continually?..i was watching some other youtubes of guys with iron audio on all the time, sounds a little to 'sparky' for my taste, lol :)

No I don't have it on all the time. I have seen people say you miss gold with it off. Just running in Pro mode will annoy the BEEP out f you at first. Specially in high trash areas.

#29 Goldies and Pennies Thanks to Metamorphic for the music. I hope I have used it well. Took a lot of extra time to add the music. It's not perfect but it's all learning.
This was the hunt that Rocket scored his 3 florins. We both got a pocketful of goldies and it was a good day.

I had a lot of trouble uploading this one. Kept getting stuck on... Processing 0%. None of the suggested fixes worked and after rendering it in several formats, I eventually got it working today.

That's awesome Ramjet it has inspired me to get my Go-find 40 out and have a play at the park. Where can i get a cheap pinpointer from?

Cheers
Havinago

Havinago said:
That's awesome Ramjet it has inspired me to get my Go-find 40 out and have a play at the park. Where can i get a cheap pinpointer from?

Cheers
Havinago

Not sure if there is a cheap pin pointer, Check with Anger Management (site sponsor) see what deals he has.

Cheers, DD

Good to see the grandson involved Roger (Grandson Granddad time) Quality time to treasure, better than the finds I think.

Cheers, DD

Ramjet said:
#29 Goldies and Pennies Thanks to Metamorphic for the music. I hope I have used it well. Took a lot of extra time to add the music. It's not perfect but it's all learning.
This was the hunt that Rocket scored his 3 florins. We both got a pocketful of goldies and it was a good day.

I had a lot of trouble uploading this one. Kept getting stuck on... Processing 0%. None of the suggested fixes worked and after rendering it in several formats, I eventually got it working today.

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/SlYPqq3NNmg[/video]

Great video mate, enough coin to go in a jar and have a couple beers! :lol:

Latest posts