Ramjet's videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you upload a video, you have the option to add tags. Tags are just words, that assist youtube in matching your videos, to what people are searching for. You may title your video, rods finds his first florin. People wanting to watch metal detecting/prospecting vids may not get to see your vid, as it prob wont appear in a search they do. Tags assist this, they are imbedded in the code, and such tags as metal detecting, prospecting, fossicking, detecting, australia, garrett, at pro, florin-finger etc, you can prob think of a ton more. Those tags will lead viewers to your videos, and grow your audience. Look for a tagging tutorial on youtube :) Its not a difficult thing to do, and works really well.

It looks like nice easy digging there Rod, good finds I going to buy one off those digging tools. Is it a leashe Excuse the spelling and how do you find that tool?

Cheers, DD

enjoyed the vid, your production is getting better, and better. But, you let some swinelab detectorist into it!
lol

Thanks for the Vids RJ. Its great to see the success on vid of other guys too, so I can compare your target IDs with those of my machine. Have you found any sovs with your machine yet? I certainly haven't but wondered what Id you might have got if you did. Anyway keep swinging

Thanks Daz. No gold of any kind so far. 8.( 8.(
I like the idea of everyone seeing the numbers on screen. That was my first attempt and pretty rough but it's proof of concept so onwards and upwards....

I second rocket on this, repeating stuff over and over again gets old quick. Ramjet, sorry, I may have missed it, but what kind of video editing software you use, if I may ask?

Cyberlink Power Director 12. Really powerful software and fairly simple please to use. I watch youtubes to learn how to do what I want. Those long intros were me experimenting. I couldn't spend all that time e and not use it.

Totally agree that short intro is better,.

Latest posts