Ramjet's videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your answer, Ram. That's a good one. Don't have much experience with it, but I did test it.

Great vid Rocket.....super fast retrieval mate.

That pretty pink pinpointer is starting to look like its putting in the yards compared to when you first got it.

2 florins a day keeps the doctor away ;)

Only a proof of concept build. I'll have to mount it properly and a bit of silastic around the socket to stop leaks.
It's one of my spit roast motors so no worry about torque :) Maybe it turns too slowly???

I've never used a wet tumbler, dry corn husk medium for cleaning empty ammo cases works good :)

Looks like your geting the hang of the software mate. I used to play around with video editing a bit but threw away my pcs a couple of years back. I don't know the program your using very well, I used a lot of adobe products back then when I was at swinburne. I love playing withvgreen screen or blue screen hehe

Starting to feel like I'm watching a documentary! Sorry I didn't comment earlier on your vids, I'd missed the topic. The forum moves soo fast now!

I'm glad to find out that the way I was detecting wasn't destructive and the same as what you do. Apart from weilding a very small mattock I think I was going alright..

Its great to capture footage when you can, especially finds and its certainly not like the early camera days whrre you record onto vhs tape or worse BETA on a horrible massive machine and editing only available if you had the editing screens and hardware.

Try to get some trippy attenborough shots here and there and see if you can play with lenses or somethingbto spice it up. Macro and offset focals work wonders.

Ramjet said:
My longest video yet.

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/j3Xy2U6c1QE[/video]
Could only watch up to the florin,...too many tears after that(couldn't see),... You could see that coming with the penny just previous getting a decent scrape,.... Gotta go in carefully RJ,....ya got a pointer for a reason young fella ;) (ha). :D

silver said:
Ramjet said:
My longest video yet.
Could only watch up to the florin,...too many tears after that(couldn't see),... You could see that coming with the penny just previous getting a decent scrape,.... Gotta go in carefully RJ,....ya got a pointer for a reason young fella ;) (ha). :D

Sincere apologies Master Silver. :8 8.( :8

All good RJ,.... I've done it a fair few times myself,...though much less once I bought that pro pointer a few years ago,... nothing worse than scratching silvers,....except,....knowing the sound of silver being scratched, as it happens,... sight unseen you just know it's scratched bad and that when it comes up it's gunna be silver.(you gotta scratch a fair few to get to know that sound). ;)
Tears are all dried up now thanks RKT. :D

counts me out,... I gotta wait for the library(still) to see all the good stuff. :(
On the bright side though 500 gigs + included ph calls to nearly everything for $120-$130 a month soon should sort that out a bit better. :D

Latest posts