Ramjet's Garrett At Pro finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small house 1d down RJ,...that's the smallest they go mate. :lol:
how's the walking wounded fareing painwise ? :eek: :D

Walking is ok, getting up from kneeling is a bit painful. I try not to use my right hand at all but found out today that my left arm isn't anywhere near as strong as the right. It was aching pretty bad after an hour or so. I guess it'll build up open strength over a few weeks of using it.

Don't over do it young fella,.... let that body heal,... what's yours to get will still be in the ground until you find it, regardless of circumstances. Over doing it on the vulnerable side can take it's toll before any chance of muscle toning can take place,... listen closely to your body, and drink a glass of quality milk everyday for muscle and bone. ;)

Yeah, I know,... end up crushing proton pills and making a protien thake just to help break out of there.
Be like glug glug glug and then shake your @$$ out of there quick smart to the sound of Ramjets theme song. :lol:
Mrs RJ be like" Oooo,... what's that sound" :rolleyes:

First coin of the day... 1924 shilling thank you very much! :D Got out for a couple of hours with The Detectorist Formally Known As (TDFKA).
By the time I got there he had already decided we'd be moving on. So I only got the one coin but great to get an old silver straight up. Took a while to find the coins in the 2nd site but with an very friendly, (read, annoying), local finally pointing out where structures used to be we got there eventually.

We only got a Penny and a couple of BBs before the chased us away from this spot . TDFKA had to head home but with only 2 pre decs I wanted more. I went back to an old faithful and went slowly over ground I have done before and produced a few copper pre decs. The Commy half penny and one of the roo half came out together from under a 20 m thick tree root.
I used an occy strap on my hydration back to support the detector and it worked great. I think I may keep swinging lefty when my wrist recovers.

Sore but smiling :D

PS. Someone may be about to post in TDFKA's finds topic. .....

1455087161_img_201602109553.jpg

1455087189_img_2016021054815.jpg

It seems it's going to heat up so as it was onay 31 today I thought I'd get a short hunt in. Glad I did. Tried a new spot for a couple of BBs and modern trash after almost an hour. So on the way home I stopped at another spot I've been to a few times. Man I'm loving the results from this Low n slow swinging. Why wasn't I told before?... :p The florins and half penny were all close together, under half a Metre.

1455175383_img_20160211_174706.jpg

1455175420_img_20160211_174728.jpg

Not a 47 in sight,... double florin find (ding ding ding ding ding).
Mmmm mmmm, well done on that score RJ,... I can smell the silver from here. ;) :eek: :p :p :p

Latest posts