Ramjet's Garrett At Pro finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that mate :(
Every cloud has a silver lining , as they say
At least now Rocket has the chance of being the better detectorist... Maybe :lol:

Ya broke and completely detached your W H A T ?
Are you serious !
Far #$@$#&$#$$@# $#@#$#@# $#^*@# out ! :(
Mrs Silver recons she hopes laughing doesn't detach it even more ! :D

Buy a donut cushion as qwuick as you can. 8.(
Upside,... research research research ! ;)

silver said:
Buy a donut cushion as qwuick as you can. 8.(
Upside,... research research research ! ;)

1454545989_fb_img_1454545997799.jpg

RJ I am real sorry to hear about your cox bein' broken and I take it that the shape of the cushin is so you can dangle the jewels to take pressure off the other end hehehehe!
sorry mate I couldn't resist but all jokes aside I hope you recover real quick so you can continue with the Rocket and Ramjet love story.
Cheers
Mackka

Haha Maccka Jokes are more than welcome.

Well despite doctors orders and while the boss, (aka Mrs Ramjet), was at work I snuck out for a short left handed detect. Went to a new spot, close to home that I've been saving for when I need a quick fix. Good spot for my current condition because it's not manicured lawn so I can dig plugs which is easier than using the small digger left handed. Plenty of rain so it should recover OK. Some bricks and plumbing bits suggest a building was once here.

Onto the finds. Another almost complete toy gun Woo hoo!!! A Dick Tracey. Plus part of another gun and some odds n ends. I thought white piece attached to the drain was poly pipe but it's actually porcelain. Also got a cool badge with the pin still on the back. The text on it is NSW B.A. COUNTRY WEEK 1939. The BA is Bowls Association.

1454568399_20160204_165650.jpg

1454568400_20160204_165747.jpg

1454568400_20160204_165824.jpg

Looks like a bo-bo the clown badge at first glance (no disrespect meant to the NSW BA at all ),... just the way they placed everything on the badge back then. 8) :eek: :lol: :rolleyes: :)
Nice gun there RJ :p ,.... has any one told you lately that you are a detectaddict ! :eek: ,..... mind you, I'd reach out of the coffin with the pointer to check the pallbearers pockets,.... so I shouldn't really point fingers at all. :lol:

Ramjet said:
Saves me going stir crazy. I can't sit for long periods, can't do a lot with one hand... detecting gets me out of the house for a while.

Nice hunt.

You'll be fine working with one hand, my right hand hasn't worked properly for 15 years now, it's almost useless since I had a brain injury, I pretty much do nearly everything with my left hand. Only thing the right hand is good for is carrying my finds bucket and detecting tools.

Bugger about the injury Heath. I guess you have to learn to work with what ya have. This getting older bizzo isn't as good as you'd think eh.

Had to go into work to sort out sick leave. Got my issue of new PPE. Apparently after years of telling them we can't work in the dark, somebody listened. It will be great for night detecting. Lithium ion battery pack. Dimmer knob and focus. Noice.

1454823139_img_2016020740649.jpg

yeah i have one of those RJ and they are pretty sweet - i cant remember the last time i changed the batteries in mine

Latest posts