prospecting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi there prospectors I'm from Melbourne Victoria Dandenong area and I will like to take this as a new adventure for mi and mi family i will say that it's the perfect way to have pay holidays ha-ha... well thank you for everything an i hope that every thing goes well in my future prospecting but with your help of course thanks again

Hello Rodrigo, I came up to Brisbane in 1994 working for Telstra and stayed on up here. I grew up in Noble Park and used to go to Walhalla in the 1960's fossicking - didn't have a detector then. Beautiful country up there.
Anyway cheers.
Jack

hello Jaros, I live there my self for a year love there weather but the misses din't so have to comeback hahaha, I being doing some research on gold down here in pass two year all about gold and treasures but I could not fiend the perfect timing to get there but this spring and summer I will get my self over there hahah, well if the misses do not complain, but it will be a good time to be over the rangers i hope that i have some luck, well thanks for taking the time for me cheers

Latest posts