Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BrisJoe said:
Shame the Dakota Boys won't be back, I was very interested in following their new claim on the waterfall, hopefully they will still do that in their own series

Toatally agree Joe. Hopefully it will be covered in the doco thet are filming.

Anyone notice that there was a 2 week gap between Gold Fever episodes?
I'm wondering how often new episodes get shown in the US, how many we might miss if we are just at the mercy of the uploader.

Also looking forward to the Dakota boys doco, the drama in Gold Rush gets old quick.

Gold Rush is the worst gold show ever.
It should be called "The Parker Hour" now Dakota Fred has pulled the pin on the show.

Yukon Gold is really good.
No narrator explaining the dangers of moving machinery with tacky animated diagrams every 2 mins.
They just cut to the chase, and find gold.

Diggers just cracks me up, they have headphones on, yet we can hear every target they hit.
Every time they get a target it's "Sweet Nectar" and "Roundness"
Not to mention them running around like 5 year olds.

GD

Ramjet said:
BrisJoe said:
Shame the Dakota Boys won't be back, I was very interested in following their new claim on the waterfall, hopefully they will still do that in their own series

Sorry to disappoint guys, but the doco looks to be only on porcupine creek and not their waterfall idea :(

The gold fever doco series was that only 2 episodes as I loved them and wanted more...?

Dan

DanielGOLD said:
Ramjet said:
BrisJoe said:

Sorry to disappoint guys, but the doco looks to be only on porcupine creek and not their waterfall idea :(

The gold fever doco series was that only 2 episodes as I loved them and wanted more...?

Dan
\

Bugger.

A British show I stumbled across... Diamond Geezers and Gold Dealers. I've seen the first episode... Interesting. Shows the different and interesting ways of making money with gold dealing etc. Available at the usual places ;)

He is a member of the Gold Prospecting Association of America (GPAA) and they have a website.

The show Gold Fever is screened via the Outdoor Channel and there you can find Tom Masse

http://outdoorchannel.com/show.aspx?show-id=833

If you just want to download the shows, search for Gold Fever at the Bay or Extra Torrent.

Hope this is what you were after.

Cheers
Bernadette

I spotted another show today called "Dig Wars". It's another American show (slightly over the top) that the coin and relic people might like, it appears to be about a couple of teams who compete against each other with detectors looking for coins and relics.

Bering Sea Gold is due to come back online soon.... cant wait and apparently Scott mysterhym is a no sho i'm super happy about that, he needs a good slap around the ears. SEA GOLD premieres Friday, August 22, at 9 PM E/P on the Discovery Channel.

G0lddigg@ said:
sounds cool, anythings better than the crap my missus watches :)

Crap, crap, did I hear somebody say their better half watches crap??? Now I hope you were not making any reference to that fabulous show "Keeping up with the Kardashians" by any chance, rofl.

Hey, speaking for all us ladies, we watch all the good gold shows too, plus we cook your dinners, we just edit out the crappy sports stuff, plus we cook your dinners...... and even wash up, what more could you ask for. Did I mention we cook your dinners?

Ok, I have spoken, back to the washing up.

Bernadette

G0lddigg@ said:
Bering Sea Gold is due to come back online soon.... cant wait and apparently Scott mysterhym is a no sho i'm super happy about that, he needs a good slap around the ears. SEA GOLD premieres Friday, August 22, at 9 PM E/P on the Discovery Channel.

Yippee, love that show, I do agree about Scott such a shame because he really is a hunk then he goes and spoils it all and instead of my toes turning up with delight I just want to take flight.

Has Sea Gold been on before? I guess they are diving, but for relic type gold or the yellow stuff do you know?

Now I really am back to the kitchen sink.

Bernadette

Latest posts