Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you like building shows check out "Building Wild". They build stuff in the middle of nowhere and in one episode they use the bottom of an excavator to build a revolving cabin. Apparently the owners could not agree which way it should face. Haha

Bazz said:
Ya just know that it's going to be a struggle gettin it working.....

Maybe Vern will be the new Mr Gold, now that would be something else

God I hope not.
I love the show. But can't stand Vern.
I think its because he reminds me of an old boss. A big fat arrogant c#@$.
Just saying and all.
Bur that thing really looks the goods.

Yep! I hear Ya regarding Vern but he is out there, what a brilliant find, surprised no one else thought of it..

TheSilentBugler said:
Yeah, will move dome gravel, but not sure how well the operator could find the sweet spots.

if theyre smart about it they will go down first....punch some test holes then dig.....either that they will attach a cam and have it for vis

OK Bering U/Ice S5 E2

I gotta a feeling about Vern, but I do like Emily and Zeke's girls

I thing the MR Gold title will be between Vern and Sean

So here goes another week of waiting

Bazz

aah! Emily

She probably looks better the further you go north :eek:

I seem to remember her and Mr Gold had a fling, or what ever it's called in Nome 8) :8

Whilst you arent going to learn anything gold related the deadwood tv series is a fantastic look into the early days of a town that sprung up during a gold rush
Plenty of guys panning and prospecting drinking fighting faunicating etc etc
Worth a watch

Flitgold said:
Whilst you arent going to learn anything gold related the deadwood tv series is a fantastic look into the early days of a town that sprung up during a gold rush
Plenty of guys panning and prospecting drinking fighting faunicating etc etc
Worth a watch

One of my fav shows..

SWEDGEN. Isn't he a nasty bit of work.

Latest posts