Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have a look when I get home ( mid March at)
Pretty sure I haven't deleted it yet.

I see the hoffman crews quit goldrush,he had a 100oz bet with parker hed beat him to 5000ozs this year,they wernt even in the game,the guys an idiot,now he reckons he might concentrate on his singing carreer,god help us all :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The Men of Eureka Mary Gilmore

They have gone out, the men of Eureka,
One by one they have passed. Now there is none
Of them left to sit by the fire and talk;
For them, life's journey is over and done.
Digger by digger they marched,
Each man in his order;
As digger by digger they went,
Over the border.

I was a child while still we talked of them,
And, when there came one walking lame, I ran
To my father, and my hand in his, cried,
Eager for stories, "Here comes a Eureka man!"
All named in their order,
And digger by digger they went,
Over the border.

And the men who had been at Eureka
Made me a flag of stars, and gave me
A name, and the name they gave was Eureka;
"For the child," they said, "is one of our kin."
Each numbered in order,
Who digger by digger are gone,
Over the border.

And many a time, with a wooden sword,
I stood, my father's kinsman, Ross, and laced
Upon the air with glancing strokes, while cried
They there, "Well placed! Well struck, Eureka!"
Each man in his order,
Who, digger by digger, are gone,
Over the border.

Now shall I weep them, even as the tribes
Wept those they deemed illustrious, who passed
From them forever, or, far-journeying,
Moved outward from their ken, the seen no more.

madtuna said:
Does anyone know if that aussie prospecting series is on dvd?

Hi Tuna, no it is not available on DVD at the moment. Discovery Channel/Quest are still showing Aussie Gold Hunters Seasons 1 & 2 on their channels.

Hi all, Discovery posted this press release today:

https://www.discoverychannel.com.au/shows/aussie-gold-hunters/aussie-gold-hunterstoreturnin2018

confirming that Aussie Gold Hunters Season 3 is coming to Discovery Channel in May 2018 and also Quest UK (date TBC) featuring the Dirt Dogs, Gold Gypsies, Ted and Lecky Mahoney, Rick Fishers and a new talent group with a big old wet plant in Laverton!!

As you'll see AGH2 was a real hit - the highest rating Australian made show on Discovery.

We hope you'll enjoy the new season.

Regards

Diana

producer said:

https://www.discoverychannel.com.au/shows/aussie-gold-hunters/aussie-gold-hunterstoreturnin2018

confirming that Aussie Gold Hunters Season 3 is coming to Discovery Channel in May 2018 and also Quest UK (date TBC) featuring the Dirt Dogs, Gold Gypsies, Ted and Lecky Mahoney, Rick Fishers and a new talent group with a big old wet plant in Laverton!!

As you'll see AGH2 was a real hit - the highest rating Australian made show on Discovery.

Regards

Diana

Diana, ia there any likelihood of the series going to free to air tv ?

Hi Wishfull, no plans yet for Aussie Gold to be syndicated to Free to Air TV. Discovery is still showing Series 1&2 on Foxtel!

Wishfull said:
producer said:

Regards

Diana

producer said:
Hi Wishfull, no plans yet for Aussie Gold to be syndicated to Free to Air TV. Discovery is still showing Series 1&2 on Foxtel!

Wishfull said:
producer said:

Regards

Diana

Hi Dianna

Not good news about free to but come on season three, me and the dog are warming up the old rocker and turning the fridge down low...but a question :eek:

What ever happened about the 2 poachers who were challenged????

If it's in the show!! sorry I missed it........Mrs Bazz would find that hard to believe !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Bazz

producer said:
madtuna said:
Diana, can you name the Laverton mob yet?

Hi madtuna, they are called The Scrappers :)
Thanks, though I was actually hoping for a real name as I'd no doubt know them, but understand if you can't divulge that info.

Cheers.

Well Gold Rush is over for another season. For those how don't know the last episode was last Friday night in America. This week there were 2 special. "American Dreamer" and "Win Big or die trying."

Next week a new mini series, "Parker's Trial" season 2 begins. Parker heads to the jungle.

I won't drop any spoilers for those yet to see the show. :D