Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldpick said:
Ridge Runner said:
Me and a few others have had some choice words with 2 different producers for the History channel who want people to be in another Reality Treasure hunting series, and no doubt they will edit the crap out of it and make people look Arseholes, I am so sick and tired of so called REALITY Tv shows, when the truth is it is nothing like it in real life,

I saw the 1st episode of Detectorists on Thursday I would rather be in that than a reality version.

john

I don't mind watching them, though if this were in "real life", they'd all be well and truly bankrupt several seasons ago, especially Todd Hoffman. Discovery Channel must have paid for all his additional equipment picked up every second episode. :D
If you do a bit of digging around the truth can be found.
I'm sure it all looks like a train wreck at times but they still produce enough drama and enough gold to keep the viewers coming back. Most of the characters backgrounds are pretty well documented. Half their luck I say, more reality than those stupid reno shows paraded around on the local networks. I personally love the nome locals no matter the season, interesting bunch of characters.

They are usually pretty quick to take them down. It takes a bit of searching sometimes to find the latest eps that are playable, but I keep a close eye on it and so far I'm up to speed. :)

Ahhhh.... America's finest ambassidors :rolleyes:

You should see them try to swing a detector, it is enough to make a man cringe. But then again they do only have, at best, 5 degrees of available swing rotation in their arms; So it just might be real ..... 8.( I shed a tear for those believers and every time I watch it.

Latest posts