paying it forward

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FFG thanks mate just received your generous parcel :Y:. My young bloke will put these to good use, turns 13 in a few weeks this parcel will add an extra smile to his day :Y:.

Good Morning FFG,

Got your pressie this morning, thank you.

You must have a mate in Australia Post too do you? I'm amazed at how fast it got here. Must have completely leapfrogged a couple of states. Normal mail from Brisbane to us here in regional Qld takes at least a week most of the time!

Cheers,
Graham

Thanks everyone very nice of you all I do my best to make the world a better place
Ps keep a eye out on here as I will be paying it forward again soon as I have more lures
Also keep a eye out as my sister little gem hunter will be paying it forward some time soon and you don't want to miss out on hers.

Also I must have friends in the Australian post . Lol :lol:

Thanks FFG lures arrived today,thank you very much. Dave. Cheers :Y: perfect timing I am having a weeks holls atm must go fishin now. Will post results. Cheers

Thanks FFG recived my lures yesterday and I think you know someone on this forum well ? and it great to have such nice people on the forum
Thanks again

Thanks FFG, mine also arrived. Spent yesterday driving through the Snowies taking the daughter and her boyfriend fishing. Unfortunately, no luck this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts