Out 'n' About With The CTX3030

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone.
Its certainly my best ever daily tally.
Im sure there is still more there , its just such a hard slog
Its so wet at the moment , most of todays holes would fill up with water and the sides collapse as i was digging :rolleyes:
Im glad the carrot is waterproof :Y:
I hope to go back again tomorrow but have a couple of new leads to follow up on first ;)

1497094001_b1863ec001f174e2d9a3cc0ad89aad0cbf78ddd297256b891bd8ff4662f3f044.jpg

numpty said:
holey crap!, good hunting mate ya scored quite a few thrips there Sandta :Y: ...... and your weapon of choice is?

Cheers numpty,
Im using the 3030 but believe any detector would have found them just the same

Hi Sandta,
Another fab silver hunt, mate you're really smashing it with the 3030. Mrs SinHof and self are heading out this PM to give the Deus its maiden run in our hands, should be interesting; keep the finds coming.
Cheers, SinHof.

Well being totally sick of digging silver coins , i went and tried my luck at another recent permission site.
This site is an old cricket ground that is still used today for various events.
It is another huge area , and trying to figure out what was going on and where , back in the day is not as easy as it would seem
Although i did get a wide spread of date finds, i dont think i have found the main area of congregation
(Since the site is still used it is very possible that the original area has been covered over , as i have often found on these sites)
1497245947_img_8053.jpg

Oh , and i was kidding about the silver coins ;)
Just as well ... cause i got a few more :p
1497246046_img_8055.jpg

Another great hunt Sandta, you certainly have some productive grounds up your way, good to see.
Cheers, SinHof.

You know it's a good day detecting when the predecs outnumber the moderns, a grand effort! I would like to see what pops up in the main area of congregation. ;)

Latest posts