Out 'n' About With The CTX3030

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out n about yesterday arvo for a couple of hours at one of my permission sites
1497750513_img_8077.jpg

4 vic pennies
1497750557_img_8079.jpg

8 threepences , (cant id the last one)
1497750637_img_8078.jpg

Also got a GeorgeIV half penny... not too many of these come to light for some reason.
I cant quite make out the date exactly ,but pretty sure its 182?
1497750892_img_8081.jpg

And a large(ish) buckle ... and a rather old , broken stirrup
1497751135_img_8075.jpg

1497751159_img_8076.jpg

silver said:
Lotso silver there buddy, love the gun too !
:Y: :cool: :Y:
The Luger club :eek: .... :p :Y:
Nice couple of runs Sandta :cool: :Y:
I'm getting itchy to find out what that large target is that I've left there :rolleyes: Hmmmm
Looks like the handle unscrewes maybe you could make a wooden one...that'd look cool :cool: :Y:

An even $20.00 + silver :Y:

If you could do that everyday you could retire early :lol:

cashgoldsilver said:
An even $20.00 + silver :Y:

If you could do that everyday you could retire early :lol:
The elves do all the work anyway dont they? Mind you I do enjoy following what Sandta gets up to in his free time!

Another great hunt Sandta, your toy hand gun looks pretty much like a Walther P38; the rain down here on the coast has not let up all weekend so no detecting for your's truly, better luck next week, although the forecast is not looking too crash hot.
Cheers, SinHof.

Must be US pistol week coming up after all the German finds! The Toltoys P38 must be pretty damned rare, can only find reference to the Zero 7 Luger and transistor radio gun, might be a worthy recipient of some restoration. Obviously a spy series of toys with some james bond influence.

The George IV HP was also a cool find, very hard to find any of his era coins - I'm going for 1827. ;)

Sandta said:

OMG how did I miss all of this goodness Sandta? I know the Goldies had my eyes gleaming with Joy! lol Fantabulistically Awesome. :)

Latest posts