Out 'n' About With The CTX3030

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandta said:
Danny13 said:
Wow Sandta ! The issue with the ctx , is it the headphones or the ctx . I had a similar issue a while back but it luckily turned out to be a headphone problem.

Unfortunately its the built in speaker.
Not sure if the headphone output is affected
Sorry to hear it might be the inbuilt speakers Sandta. Minelab should be able to fix it quickly if your still under warranty

Had a day off work today , so what to do ?
Go detecting of course ;)
1495780289_img_7998.jpg

This lid is interesting
1495780356_img_7999.jpg

Its in great condition
1495780414_img_8001.jpg

Cufflink , not sure what its made of . Rang up 12-42 , could be silver.
I think the colour is the photo not the item
1495780495_img_8002.jpg

Religious badge
1495780661_img_8003.jpg

Seems pretty old
1495780763_img_8004.jpg

And a few silvers
1495780829_img_8005.jpg

Some info I found on the medallion...... Very nice find.

1. On the front : the text: "Oh MARIE CONCUE SANS PECHE PRIEZ POUR NOUS.". Inside, text second text line 'QUI VOUS avons RECOURS A' . At the bottom is the year '1830'.Centraal Mary is with halo, with arms straight down and open hands. Rays come from the hands. A winding tube to the foot.

2. Are 12 five-pointed stars on the other side along the edge. In the middle a large letter 'M'. in the letter "M" is a horizontal bar with a kruis.Het a cross bar, and letter are filled with a shading. At the bottom there are two flaming hearts next to each of which the right heart pierced by a sword ( down to the right ). Above the hearts are two horizontal lines. "

The Miraculous Medal (aka Miraculous or Miraculous Medal and Medal of the Immaculate Conception) is a medal that was designed following Marian apparitions to Catharina Labour in 1830.
Labour, a nun of the Daughters of Charity in the Rue du Bac in Paris, would have seen in the second and third apparition of the mother of God Mary in an oval frame on a globe. Stood around her words Marie, conue sans pch, Priez pour nous qui avons recours vous ( "Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who resort to you"). This can be seen on the front of the medal. Sister Laboure saw beyond the letter "M" with a cross through it and the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Heart of Mary below. All around she saw twelve stars. This can be seen on the back of the medal. Mary would have given the order to have a medal struck with these motifs. Mary would to those who wear promised great graces the coin.
Labours confessor, pater Aladel believed initially not in the authenticity of the apparitions. After investigations were obtained bishop's permission in 1832 to save the coin. The medal quickly became popular; in 1839 there were more than 10 million of spread and the death of Sister Catherine in 1876 this number had risen to over one billion. [1] Because stories about various cures in connection with the medal they started the denomination Miraculous (or Miraculous) medal gebruiken.De Chapel of Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal in the Rue du Bac 140, where Labour would have had her appearances is a place of pilgrimage for Catholics. In the chapel is Labours body, which still was recovered intact in the process of canonization, laid out in a glass shrine.
1495783369_9006315_orig.jpg

Nice hunt Sandta :cool: :Y: so there is a bottle cap worth digging 8) ...very cool
Some top looking silver there :rainbow: :party:

Very well done Sandta and not to mention a great job by Ramjet. As a young boy, I was given the Miraculous Medal.
A truly great find and a very sad loss for the original owner.
Mackka

Thanks RJ , great info.
I thought it could be very old ...
this was from the same site i found a cartwheel and the 1805 and 1806 pennies

What have you got on the lid ? ;)

Rocket im pretty sure its not gold
It has that coppery colour look in the pic but it doesnt appear to be like that really
Might have to let Jacob have a look :D :lol:

Sandta said:
Thanks RJ , great info.
I thought it could be very old ...
this was from the same site i found a cartwheel and the 1805 and 1806 pennies

What have you got on the lid ? ;)

Rocket im pretty sure its not gold
It has that coppery colour look in the pic but it doesnt appear to be like that really
Might have to let Jacob have a look :D :lol:

It is our anniversary and I should not even be logged in/I will look into the SWEET bottle top when I get time.

Latest posts