Origins of heavy elements

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and also wasn't the idea of the moon to use it as a platform to take of from to explore other planets, due to the low gravity. So wouldn't realistic missions to Mars and the star of GOLD require a space station set up on the moon.

I also thought the space station was designed to get closer to the radiation belt to make further observations and tests of it. To try to figure out how to get through it. Isn't that what the Russians where having problems doing. And the Russians lied that they had gotten passed it, (Race for space /Communism vs Democracy powers) and next minute America is announcing a man on the moon.

Had the Russians confused, and I bet.

Well that was some of what I had discovered on my research.

I also don't believe they killed Adolf Hitler either. He died an old man in Argentina. But I guess if you question History, you are considered a loony, and NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND!!!!

Meh!

Good discussion. Not really

Time to get packed. Gold hunting tomorrow.

Enjoy staring at the stars

There's no such thing as crayons. It's all a government conspiracy in trying to make us believe there is and was crayons. Me I believe in em , I probably ate some as a kid. Don't know what color though. Maybee they weren't crayons , maybe pencils but they sure tasted like crayons to me.

hAyyoUinAU said:
Oh and also wasn't the idea of the moon to use it as a platform to take of from to explore other planets, due to the low gravity. So wouldn't realistic missions to Mars and the star of GOLD require a space station set up on the moon.

I also thought the space station was designed to get closer to the radiation belt to make further observations and tests of it. To try to figure out how to get through it. Isn't that what the Russians where having problems doing. And the Russians lied that they had gotten passed it, (Race for space /Communism vs Democracy powers) and next minute America is announcing a man on the moon.

Had the Russians confused, and I bet.

Well that was some of what I had discovered on my research.

I also don't believe they killed Adolf Hitler either. He died an old man in Argentina. But I guess if you question History, you are considered a loony, and NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND!!!!

Meh!

Good discussion. Not really

Time to get packed. Gold hunting tomorrow.

Enjoy staring at the stars

Meh, some people need to argue about everything......... :rolleyes: I think it's called opositional defiant disorder.

Heatho said:
Two neutron stars have collided and scientists believe collisions such as these is where the universes heavy elements are forged, including gold.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/te...d/news-story/b83e35c8e92d0a5783f7a351d72ca4c1

I havent heard to much about the Hadron collider lately , i guess its only for small amounts of matter and no one has the recipe for gold anyway.
It must be proving something because they are considering building one ten times the size :rolleyes:
1508357652_images-92.jpg

They probably dont know how to use it to its full potential, maybe they should ask me what to collide together like ,
A gold nugget and a diamond or
A schooner of beer and a smoke or a chicken parmy

Projects like these and the space race make me glad i dont pay tax in those countries :p
but it sounds like we will have our own money pit :rolleyes: very shortly as Australia has been advised that to have communications security we need to be able to launch our own rockets and satilites.
Personally i think we will always have atleast one allie that could do it for us and if the global politics got that out of control that we didnt i reckon somebody would shoot all the satilites down by then anyway.

aussiefarmer said:
Man did land on the moon and found sweet F all , basically no commercial value :8 8.( and since anything you could build on the moon can simply orbit the earth like a satilite theres no point returning .
Australia monitored the landing relaying pictures, so if a bunch of convicts could like us could see it happen, i bet the rest of the world that were in the ego race would have hacked in and watched every move.

Just a comment here, man did find an element of interest on the moon - it is an isotope of Helium called Helium3, it occurs in the lunar dust , the chinese and Russians are interested in that stuff because of the possibility of helium-3 as a future energy source. Unlike most other nuclear fusion reactions, the fusion of helium-3 atoms releases large amounts of energy without causing the surrounding material to become radioactive. However, the temperatures required to achieve helium-3 fusion reactions are much higher than in traditional fusion reactions. Very expensive to make on earth. A Helium-3 reactor has not been built yet but the theory is well developed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium-3

Conversion of elements into another is called transmutation lead into gold is extremely hard but gold into lead is easy - just put the gold into a nuclear reactor and expose it to neutron radiation and it turns to lead.

I did read somewhere that they can actually make gold now however the cost was prohibitive, ie: millions of dollars to make a poofteenth of a gram.
Thank god! :Y:

bazza2210 said:
aussiefarmer said:
Man did land on the moon and found sweet F all , basically no commercial value :8 8.( and since anything you could build on the moon can simply orbit the earth like a satilite theres no point returning .
Australia monitored the landing relaying pictures, so if a bunch of convicts could like us could see it happen, i bet the rest of the world that were in the ego race would have hacked in and watched every move.

Just a comment here, man did find an element of interest on the moon - it is an isotope of Helium called Helium3, it occurs in the lunar dust , the chinese and Russians are interested in that stuff because of the possibility of helium-3 as a future energy source. Unlike most other nuclear fusion reactions, the fusion of helium-3 atoms releases large amounts of energy without causing the surrounding material to become radioactive. However, the temperatures required to achieve helium-3 fusion reactions are much higher than in traditional fusion reactions. Very expensive to make on earth. A Helium-3 reactor has not been built yet but the theory is well developed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium-3

Conversion of elements into another is called transmutation lead into gold is extremely hard but gold into lead is easy - just put the gold into a nuclear reactor and expose it to neutron radiation and it turns to lead.

One day in the far future man may be able to figure out how to add/remove Protons, neutrons and electrons from the atom to make any element easily but that is a long way off - trying to create those processes that occur in super novas is an impossibility at this time although experimental fusion reactors are under development trying to duplicate the Hydrogen to helium process that occurs with our sun - google Tokamak reactor...

They re making smart lights that know what the lights next to them are doing, so quantum computers and smart nano bots that can be orchestrated from afar will be able to strip anything to do what they want. ]:D

Well, without all our humanly tech and know-how you would not know exactly how to put new batteries in that GPX4500 lol ,..... and we, wouldn't even know what we were holding in our hands without standing on the shoulders of Giants. :D
edit in;-
hope that helps us all lol :lol: :lol: ]:D

BigWave said:
OK, so how does that exactly help me with my GPX4500 finding gold?
I'm cool with colliding neutron stars providing earth sized amounts of gold, but I'd really like to find more in my lifetime.

Best way to find gold with your 4500 is to put it on ebay, should get about 3k worth.

I might sit up late tonight and watch the stars, if two of those neutron ones collide I want to see where the gold falls. I might even write a book telling where it lands, sure to be a best seller, I only have to mention gold on the cover and I can ask a ridiculous price for it.

Bruce Candy is an Alien, He created ZVT in his Zero Gravity Laboratory just beyond the Solar System, which is why they had trouble weighing the 19" Coil, Up there you don't need a bungy and such things like a compass or scales are pretty useless which is why he opted to fit a GPS, Field testing on the moon was done by Messer's Armstrong and Aldrin.

The next model will involve a time travel portal where you press a button and you can go forward in time to look at the target when you have dug it up and if it's crap press the button again and go back and keep on detecting, Now That's what I call Discrimination, :lol: :lol: :lol:

J.

Heatho said:
I'd rather go back in time to before the goldrush with a Zed, dunno what I'd do with it but it would be mine all mine, bwahahahaha. :)
Ya'd shift it all to a spot that was not worth searching by anyone ,.... then you would come back to this time to retrieve it for a live like an emperor life.
]:D 8) :p :p :party: :party: :party: :Y:

Latest posts