Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last day of moving today, and being online, so probably of offline for a week or more. Will let you know when I'm back on, cheers guys.

Len

Have fun young fella,... hope its not all too hard on ya back, and that you've got somewhere nice to sit, relax, and see a nice view. :D

Thanks guys, yeah Silver back is going ok so far, it's the knees that can play up, but doing ok. Yeah It's a good place Silver, near a creek too which I have to check out lol.

Cheers

Len

Hi all, well back online after a fair while. The move was hectic and hot, nearly had heat stroke I reckon one day, but we got there. Good to be back and catch up with the latest.

Yeah mate still local, about 10 min from where I was now in Kallangur, lived here when I first moved to QLD in 2008

Yeah thank God it's over, yeah hope I can get there, just feel so tired lately, just feel exhausted, I've had blood tests, but seems ok, lot's of people are the same up here, the humidity is shocking lately, and 31 everyday for weeks now.

When it's hot and humid dehydration knocks ya around.
Felt the same always tired,yet getting 7/8 hrs sleep a night. Blood test came back good. Doc put it down to dehydrated. Now make sure I am drinking at least 4ltrs of water a day.

Thanks Polky, good point, don't drink enough water, must do that starting now.

Latest posts