NSW Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't blame them wanting to come over.... I have worked with a lot of Kiwi Scaffolders... They were getting $16 per hr back in NZ compared to $45 per hr here... Quite a few are heading back now as there is a fair bit of work going on at a decent rate.....

LW...

Won't be any fires after this one. :cloudy: :cloudy: :Y: :Y: :clap:

1579488439_bom.jpg

And at present the lightning strikes are also wasting their time trying to light fires, heavy rain, hail not too big, but lots of thunder, wife is standing out on the back veranda well inside and there was just a very close strike, she looks a bit pail and has wandered off towards the other end. :D :D Had to convince her that the storm was getting close as she did not want to stop working in the garden. :Y: All over now a lot of noise.

Graham

Tathradj said:
OOps, :awful:
Spelt the name wrong. :8
Fixed. {)
here is a wiki as to where the saying comes from.
I associate it with Slims Song. :Y:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Send_'er_down,_Hughie!

But you didn't fix mine :eek: and to think I copied you :lol: :lol: :lol: my excuse is I've been up since 1.30am and my head is fried :( then again some/most might say it doesn't matter what time I get up :lol: :lol: :lol: think I'll get a beer now and start dinner :) :beer:

Looks like the North East got some good rain too, hopefully helps them up at the Abbeyard (Mt Buller) fires.

Lmao at the orchadists banging the hail guns away here, kept us pretty dry yesterday but today getting some decent falls.

I dont wish them badly but they forget those on tank water and dairy around here, its like dollar coins falling from the sky for those people when we get upwards of 20mm. 365 days of the year if theres a hint of rain you can get upwards of 20 seperate guns going off, and the last 2 winters have been cold but dry.

Big storm at work this morning thought the house might come down on top of us.

Will put a big smile on a lot of faces including mine.

Um,
Which on is that RM. ??

RM Outback said:
Tathradj said:
Fixed. {)

But you didn't fix mine :eek: and to think I copied you :lol: :lol: :lol: my excuse is I've been up since 1.30am and my head is fried :( then again some/most might say it doesn't matter what time I get up :lol: :lol: :lol: think I'll get a beer now and start dinner :) :beer:

Tathradj said:
Um,
Which on is that RM. ??

RM Outback said:
Tathradj said:
Fixed. {)

N0. 4# Doug, last word in the first sentence :Y: